WJC: 2020 Canada Roster Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Hofer and Daws are splitting the goal today according to TSN. Goaltending may be the most interesting thing to watch in the exhibition today.

kudla

May 11, 2016
Bratislava, Slovakia
Lines against Switzerland:

Hofer (Daws)

Bernard-Docker - Bahl
Smith - McIsaac
Addison - Byram
Drysdale

Lafrenière - Hayton - Foote
Byfield - Cozens - Lavoie
Foudy - Dellandrea - Dudas
McMichael - Groulx - Thomas
Mercer

Last edited:

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
Lines against Switzerland:

Hofer (Daws)

Bernard-Docker - Bahl
Smith - McIsaac
Addison - Byram
Drysdale

Dudas - Dellandrea - Foudy
Foote - Hayton - Lafreniére
Lavoie - Cozens - Byfield
Thomas - Groulx - McMichael
Mercer

Looking forward to watching Cozens.

“He's playing so fast,” said assistant coach André Tourigny. “He might've been our best player in the last two practices. He’s really fast and what I like is he’s as fast with the puck as without the puck. He wants to make the difference every time he touches the ice.”
“He’s probably one of the fastest players I've ever played with and practised against,” said Erie Otters defenceman Jamie Drysdale. "It's really incredible what he can do out there and doing that at his top speed. He can make plays, be a threat to burn you wide or deke through you or shoot through you, so when you have all those threats it’s really dangerous.”

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
MYENOe.jpg

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Agreed, tbh, I'd rather see Byfield at center over Cozens as well.

Regardless, should be a dominant line either way.

We'll see. Ray is saying now that Veleno is back you might see him back with Lafreniere when hes back in the line up. And I know it was reemed on a lot last tourney but already Hayton has had 2 bad shots on the PP where he isnt moving the puck. I hope he isnt thinking he has to do it all himself this year because he was a bit too much of a puck hog last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad