Speculation: 2020-21 Stars Roster Speculation and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland

From the times I've watched North Dakota the past couple of seasons, my knee jerk thought was that Kawaguchi reminded me of former Devils prospect Reid Boucher. Great shot but perhaps doesn't have the wheels to be a sure fire NHLer.

Thanks Jim Nill for reading my posts

Morry83

14-90-91
Mar 16, 2013
From Corey Pronman earlier this month...

11. Jordan Kawaguchi, LW, North Dakota-NCHC
Kawaguchi is a very skilled and intelligent forward who makes a lot of plays. He was a top scorer in college last season; and while he has been good, he hasn’t been as good this season. He’s undersized and a fine but not explosive skater so his game may not translate to the higher levels, but the amount of skill gives him a chance to have success.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Saw 2 early awards lists, one made by eliteprospects and the other by some "prominent" analytics twitter guy, and neither had Jason Robertson as a top 5 Calder candidate:popcorn:

Gonna look for more lists too. This stuff is hilarious. The analytics guy had Pavelski winning the Selke

Reactions: Johno

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
If Dallas trades Lindell what is a specific package you would expect back? Not just picks and prospects list the specific names.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
Saw 2 early awards lists, one made by eliteprospects and the other by some "prominent" analytics twitter guy, and neither had Jason Robertson as a top 5 Calder candidate:popcorn:

Gonna look for more lists too. This stuff is hilarious. The analytics guy had Pavelski winning the Selke
I wonder if this was the same people that didn't have Heiskanen on the Calder top 5 list.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Jason Robertson is NOT your NHL rookie of the month. You can't make this stuff up

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Nedels been good, it's not like they chose another forward

He was solid, but Carolina is wayyy better than CBJ, Nashville, and Detroit, who he played all but 1 game against. Only good team he played was Florida (which was his best game on March 1st). His shutout was 19 saves lol. Kaprizov or someone else gets 16 in 17 games and it's an easy choice who wins the month

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
He was solid, but Carolina is wayyy better than CBJ, Nashville, and Detroit, who he played all but 1 game against. Only good team he played was Florida (which was his best game on March 1st). His shutout was 19 saves lol. Kaprizov or someone else gets 16 in 17 games and it's an easy choice who wins the month
Counterpoint, no one cares about a poopy dallas team and their players, even if he's playing super well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad