Speculation: 2020-21 Stars Roster Speculation and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Who comes in with Benn out?

Move Dickinson to LW and play with Hintz, Guri and throw Dowling with Caamano and Robertson? Maybe they want someone a little bigger and more defense focused and choose Gardner for 4C.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Who comes in with Benn out?

Move Dickinson to LW and play with Hintz, Guri and throw Dowling with Caamano and Robertson? Maybe they want someone a little bigger and more defense focused and choose Gardner for 4C.

Zapp

Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Kivi hurt?

Kiviranta - Hintz - Gurianov was working decent last season wonder why they didn’t try to roll that

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Kivi hurt?

Kiviranta - Hintz - Gurianov was working decent last season wonder why they didn’t try to roll that

Probably because they wanted a fast guy to play with Pavelski and Radulov and it worked well yesterday .

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Not gonna lie I think our PP might end up being much better this season cause they won't try forcing the puck to Seguin every play. Last night everyone was a threat and had their chances on it

Also a settled in Pavelski could help lol

serp

Jan 17, 2016

Well ok so we get told nothing . Alright i guess. At least it doesn't appear to be that serious .

smytty

Aug 1, 2015
Gardner filled Kivi's spot in practice. If both Benn and Kivi are out, I assume he slots in at 4C

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Not gonna lie I think our PP might end up being much better this season cause they won't try forcing the puck to Seguin every play. Last night everyone was a threat and had their chances on it

Also a settled in Pavelski could help lol
Yes, I’m not a fan of forcing Seguin’s one timer. He’s not Ovechkin, yet the Stars try to feed him like he is.

Reactions: Kcb12345

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Any chance Pysyk moves to fwd and plays 4th line wing? For this patch where we are a bit tested with some injuries and depth.

Sounds like he played the hybrid role ok last year and could be a reliable option.

Could put Hanley with Sekera as the bottom D pair for a few games which worked perfectly fine for the playoffs. ( or Harley!)

Reactions: Magic Mittens

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
How many point would u expect heiskanen to get this year? 40p in 56g?

Trying to decide if he will score more than Shea Theodore.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Any chance Pysyk moves to fwd and plays 4th line wing? For this patch where we are a bit tested with some injuries and depth.

Sounds like he played the hybrid role ok last year and could be a reliable option.

Could put Hanley with Sekera as the bottom D pair for a few games which worked perfectly fine for the playoffs. ( or Harley!)

Pretty sure they want him exclusively at D.

Canterano

Jun 30, 2018
Finland
How many point would u expect heiskanen to get this year? 40p in 56g?

Trying to decide if he will score more than Shea Theodore.
It's pretty difficult to say. At least for me. :sarcasm:

He's insanely skilled and generates 5-on-5 offense in every game, but Klingberg is still preferred on the powerplay and Kling has started as the lone D on 1st PP. The possible lack of powerplay time will hurt his point total.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad