GDT: 2020-21 season Game 4 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @7:00pm 1/21/21

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
With the quickness, though, too.

I'm not worried about the Kings giving up the first goal 15 minutes in.

I just want them to stop that recurring issue where they give it up in the first few minutes.
Yes, that shit needs to stop

I don't know if they need to do a line of coke off a hookers ass before the national anthem, but they need to start playing when the game actually starts

Do I gotta be bring the

it’s gonna be a bloodbath

out of retirement?
Yes

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Lol I love how bad the Kings are. It's truly inspirational. Imagine getting paid 10 million and 10.5 million to be one of the worst part of the team.

I honestly don't see how giving a UFA max contract is ever a good idea. I just don't see it man. It's bullshit and such a risk. I don't care what that player has done in the past . There's Ovechkins and Crosbys rarely. That's the exceptions.

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Lol I love how bad the Kings are. It's truly inspirational. Imagine getting paid 10 million and 10.5 million to be one of the worst part of the team.

I honestly don't see how giving a UFA max contract is ever a good idea. I just don't see it man. It's bullshit and such a risk. I don't care what that player has done in the past . There's Ovechkins and Crosbys rarely. That's the exceptions.

Boston has done a great job in keeping their stars on value deals. When the Kings were good, they had more in common with the bruins than the Hawks, who paid their big guys top dollar and have suffered for multiple years.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
If this team doesn't come out ready to play tonight? I think Tmac's seat starts to get a little warm....
i don't see that at all

i'm not really on the "coach is responsible for getting the players ready" thing.. these guys are pros being paid a lot of money, they need to be ready themselves

Reactions: BringTheReign

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Same officiating crew I'm assuming tonight?
upload_2021-1-21_14-34-5.png

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
The Kings need gamers like Turcotte and Faber...and for Kupari to become a better version of Kempe...although Kempe is getting better. Vilardi is looking to be one too.

Matt Roy and Sean Walker took steps last year and seems Mikey Anderson is this year...all defensemen.
The Kings need a forward or 3 to take a big step this year. Who, though? Maybe Lias Andersson can?
Please give him 10+ minutes.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
The Kings need gamers like Turcotte and Faber...and for Kupari to become a better version of Kempe...although Kempe is getting better. Vilardi is looking to be one too.

Matt Roy and Sean Walker took steps last year and seems Mikey Anderson is this year...all defensemen.
The Kings need a forward or 3 to take a big step this year. Who, though? Maybe Lias Andersson can?
Andersssssssssssssson was one of our best players the other night. It sickens me to see the flying ginger on the third line

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
The only real thing Blake can do is wait for the younger players and try to move the dead core for something. And I don't think McLellan has been bad but he hasn't been much help either. So if anything they need a little bit more rope.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
I imagine mclellan is pulling his hair out of his head trying to get this roster out of the basement. He has very little to work with. There were moments in that avalanche game they looked like the belonged in a different galaxy talent wise. Or like the bad news bears and mighty ducks movies when they are a horrible group of miscasts in the beginning. Mclellans gonna turn into todd bombay to bring these guys victory

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006

It all starts with actually giving a damn.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad