GDT: 2020-21 season Game 4 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @7:00pm 1/21/21

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Colorado Avalanche(2-1-0, 4pts, 4th in West) :thumbd:@Los Angeles Kings(0-1-2, 2pts, Last in West):thumbu:
Staples Center| Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

LAST SEASON STATS​
:kings:avs
PP/PK26th/26th19th/13th
Faceoffs8th19th
Leading ScorersAnze Kopitar: 21 goal, 41 assists, 62 pointsNathan MacKinnon: 35 goals, 58 assists, 93 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
*Lines subject to change*
**The website I used to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**
:kings
eauzAGn.png

AcATNIP.png

coTmHxN.png

EwV21Zn.png

6qdDiLv.png

Backup: Cal Petersen
Scratched: Carl Grundstrom, Kurtis MacDermid
Taxi Squad: Lias Andersson, Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Tobias Bjornfot, Jacob Ingham, Mark Alt
"Unfit to play": N/A
Injured: Martin Frk, Alex Turcotte

:avs
sESlBFT.png

rVGiE16.png

NW72Kbn.png

Injuries: Andre Burakovsky

:cheers:
Stay Positive, Test Negative

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines​

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
Just stay out of the box is all I ask. Far to many penalties this year. Go kings go

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
this avalanche team is so f***ing good, it's not even fair. they're fun to watch and they have the best sweaters in the league, like wtf

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
this avalanche team is so f***ing good, it's not even fair. they're fun to watch and they have the best sweaters in the league, like wtf

I honestly was not that impressed by them last game, the Kings controlled stretches of play and were ultimately done in by a string of untimely penalties.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Picking up a fresh bottle of bourbon prior to the start of the season was the smartest decision I've made all year.

Just one has gotten you this far? Rookie

I honestly was not that impressed by them last game, the Kings controlled stretches of play and were ultimately done in by a string of untimely penalties.

*fake penalties

**made up f***ing fairytale Tim Peel fever dreams

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Kings have given up the first goal in all 3 games so far. I’m hoping they’re ready to play from the drop of the puck tonight. That will count towards progress and improvement if they’re able to get the win.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

J Smoove

Oct 8, 2015
Kings have given up the first goal in all 3 games so far. I’m hoping they’re ready to play from the drop of the puck tonight. That will count towards progress and improvement if they’re able to get the win.
That's been a recurring issue for years. I recall muliple times over the past few years of 5-10 games in a row of always giving up the first goal.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Did someone say NHL debuts? That's our true weakness. Playing normally is good enough to beat, but players making NHL debuts? Incoming shutout and 5-0 loss with Byram getting points on all the Avs goals.

Reactions: Lt Dan

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
That's been a recurring issue for years. I recall muliple times over the past few years of 5-10 games in a row of always giving up the first goal.
I remember a few years back when they were giving up the first goal on the first shot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->