GDT: 2020-21 season game 13 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @7:00pm 2/11/21

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
source.gif

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Too good!!!

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Dayum what to do....Roy, Walker, BFoot, Strand, Clague, Anderson!!!! Can we play 8 D and just toss out the 4th line hot dayum!!!

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
When it comes down to it, the difference in the game might have just been goaltending.

There's a reason why the Kings were capitalizing on their chances and the Sharks weren't.

Reactions: tny760 and ru4reals

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
JAD Grundstrom and Moore were awesome tonight. Strand looked like he was evolving after each shift. He and Maatta worked well together. Happy wherever Bjornfot ends up, I get the big picture but I love watching him play.

Very fun game, might be the most complete 60 minutes they’ve had yet. Heal up, Roy/Walker, thankfully we dont play till Tuesday.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
Perhap Strand could be another Roy, a solid with hockey sense D-Man..

Maatta we hardly knew ya, which I am okay with.

What is crazy to me is how fast Strand got up to speed. His first game he looked shaky and nervous when handling the puck. Next thing you know he is handling empty net killing time and looking comfortable at 3 on 3 with Kopitar and Doughty. Now he looks like an NHL vet back there. It's really impressive how fast he has progressed.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I can't wait until all the east coast 15 year olds wake up tomorrow and open hfboards.

What time is it in Sweden? Can set an alarm to that.

i don't want to get too far ahead of myself but i was thinking the same thing. don't care if he doesn't become a #1 but he looks damn solid for an undrafted player

He was a stud in jr, captain of his team and absolute cannon shot. Nearly PPG. Was a little shocking he went undrafted but we saw for a few years why. And to be fair he was a late bloomer...seems to have happened again maybe? Now, good lord, it's like all that composure came back all at once, it's that baseball moment where a guy just finds his stuff. Wild shit.

I haven't seen a guy pass that hard in years :laugh: Hopefully that's contagious. Hell he's helping Maatta look like he can play again too. Not even Doughty was able to raise that corpse

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad