2020/21 Roster Thread XII: Heartache Spoken Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
"Philadelphia is home to 2021 billionaire Victoria Mars. Mars is Pennsylvania's second-most well-off resident and is worth $7.8 billion. She and her three sisters are heirs to the candy and pet food company Mars Inc."

Do it.

New Owner

mars__20569.1584983140.jpg

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Idk if I can post links to external sites to read, but Google this:

Alain Vigneault never blamed himself it got him fired.

Rangers article. VERY GOOD read

crazy, the same things the writer points to when he was with NYR and VAN are happening now. Farabee fits it to a T. Exact match

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

crazy, the same things the writer points to when he was with NYR and VAN are happening now. Farabee fits it to a T. Exact match

Its been posted here before. Its incredibly good and accurate.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
"They want to do well, they're trying hard. I'm not going to get into specifics. Some guys for different reasons haven't been able to get their game to where it needs to be. I have an idea of the reason behind it; I'm not willing to share that at this time. At the end of the year, we'll talk and I'll answer your questions." ---AV

this stupid mother f***ing piece of shit is going to call out carter hart and I'm going to be so damn mad. Was it harts fault that his confidence got absolutely SHATTERED when you pulled elliot after the rangers were up 5-0? Was it harts fault that the first goal he let in was a breakaway when the team was completely scrambling? f***ing scumbag of a coach is going to call his players out like a rat

so you want a coach that just wont hold any players accountable and expect this team to win a cup like that next year? good luck with that because i know you will be throwing that coach under the bus too all because you want giroux to win a cup so bad you think getting rid of every coach is going to change everything, i got news for you he's going to retire without one because he's not a good enough player.

Reactions: Ghosts Beer

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
so you want a coach that just wont hold any players accountable and expect this team to win a cup like that next year? good luck with that because i know you will be throwing that coach under the bus too all because you want giroux to win a cup so bad you think getting rid of every coach is going to change everything, i got news for you he's going to retire without one because he's not a good enough player.
tenor.gif

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

Yup.

Identical to what we’ve seen over the past two years. And yet there’s still people on this board who defend him.

Meanwhile Shill Meltzer is regularly having mini meltdowns when fans question the staff.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada

its cuz hes never changed, not personaly or his hockey system.

hes a 1 trick pony, the league figured out along time ago

Last edited:

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
The exit interviews are going to be brutal. Some guys, mostly the young ones, are going to get excoriated and challenged to get in better shape/learn to work harder. Since they don’t know better, they’ll take the shelling in silence.
What should matter the most will be the ones who are the veterans. They should tell Fletcher and Flahr how bad things were. They have nothing to lose. What’s the worst that could happen to them, be traded?
The players don’t really have to defend their play since they did what they were told to do. AV & Co. have to defend their record and it’s ugly. Beyond W/Ls, the Flyers are now the least desirable ticket of the major sports clubs in town. I can’t remember the last time that that was true. They’re an embarrassment.

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
The exit interviews are going to be brutal. Some guys, mostly the young ones, are going to get excoriated and challenged to get in better shape/learn to work harder. Since they don’t know better, they’ll take the shelling in silence.
What should matter the most will be the ones who are the veterans. They should tell Fletcher and Flahr how bad things were. They have nothing to lose. What’s the worst that could happen to them, be traded?
The players don’t really have to defend their play since they did what they were told to do. AV & Co. have to defend their record and it’s ugly. Beyond W/Ls, the Flyers are now the least desirable ticket of the major sports clubs in town. I can’t remember the last time that that was true. They’re an embarrassment.

Unfortunately, I think Giroux and Couturier are way too mild mannered and team-oriented to dare throw anyone under the bus during exit interviews. Maybe Voracek would. Which is a shame, I think some turmoil like that could actually be a good thing.

Ghost has made some comments alluding to it, but I think he is too much of an outsider for it to matter. Where is Keith Primeau when we need him?

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA

Just read it and several lines from the writer are literally what you hear here. Including holding certain players accountable for mistakes that others make without punishment. Someone that thinks they are perfect will never improve or learn. You get the feeling that we are so screwed in that this upcoming year at the very least will be a complete waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad