Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
What is going to happen when 18, 28, 93 retire or are traded?

Can you at this moment in time.......say which Jersey and Number/Player you would pick and spend lots of money on..........me............zero......none ......nada..... after those guys leave.........

thus creating a vacuum that cannot be solved with 14th picked players let alone a 50th or 70th.

I still watched. I watched part of the Phantoms game [ they lost 3-2], bad play by Pouliot for the 3rd one. Other than Zamula and Foerster, sort of Radcliffe [ had 1 goal], not much to speak about.
Baby Devils are playing guys like Holtz who dazzles with his speed and puck handling.

So if you are hoping for the farm to produce Top6 and Top4 players; maybe.

York did not play.

Playing a 60s garage band song. " I am so down" Orange Rooftops. Apropos.....

"She's so awful, she cheats and flirts so bad,
But she's the only girlfriend I every had,"

"I don't know what to do or what to say,
I do know she hurts me every single day."

"It is so sad, I am so down,
Making me so mad, I should blow this town."

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Brezhnev. The Flutch is Brezhnev.

And I'm realizing I read your post backwards now. My points stand.

“Flahrsy” reminds me of Winston Churchill, if he had Neville Chamberlain’s adroitness and lost the war.

We shall fight for the playoff bubble, we shall fight on overpriced free agents, we shall fight to have incompetent coaches, we shall fight to tread water; we shall never surrender, and if, which I’m not ruling out, we do, then Chuck and I will find a new job somewhere else.

Last edited:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
“Flahrsy” reminds me of Winston Churchill, if he had Neville Chamberlain’s adroitness and lost the war.

We shall fight for the playoff bubble, we shall fight on overpriced free agents, we shall fight to have incompetent coaches, we shall fight to tread water; we shall never surrender, and if, which I’m not ruling out, we do, then Chuck and I will find a new job somewhere else.

MT is Von Ribbentrop. Given a job despite no evidence he should have that job because he was buddies with the right guy. Given a task (the PP, or an alliance with the UK) and then being so massively terrible at that job you accomplish the exact opposite of what you were supposed to. Nobody likes you. You urge your boss to declare war on the US (or forcefeed Provorov PP time), demonstrating a legendary inability to read reality.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
One little thing, why do people think Fletcher has the authority to fire AV and saddle Comcast with a $15M loss?

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Fletcher will absolutely bomb things. Part of the reason I want him to go after Eichel. The worst case practical scenario still has us ok.

After the bomb - to fire AV with term, all three assistants, Gordon, and Fletcher would likely take a year or two more of what we just saw. Corporate places just don’t move fast enough to fix things.

If I won one of those if near billion dollar jackpots I would buy the flyers and fix this bullshit. I would be the GM and listen to you guys to pick up the underrated guys and Robertsons of the world haha

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad