Prospect Info: 2020-21 Prospect Info

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Jarvis and the Winterhawks lost last night to Tri-city.

TC scored all three of theirs in the 1st.

Winterhawks waited until the 3rd to score 2. Jarvis assisted on the 1st one. Jarvis was -3, with 3 shots and 3/4 on faceoffs.

Nikishin Go Boom

Jul 31, 2017
Portland lost another one. 5-4 to Seattle. Jarvis didn’t factor into the scoring, was -1, gad 2 shots and won 2 of 3 faceoffs

Reactions: DaveG

Nikishin Go Boom

Jul 31, 2017
WHL Network

Highlight video in the link.

1st goal was a nice wrist shot
2nd was a wrist shot then 2 follow up attempts close to the net
3rd was a redirect

The first goal of the game was Marc Lajoie (no relation to max), he is 6’5 220. He could be a good middle round pick up. He is a hustle, defensive first defender. He isn’t that boom or bust type guy we go far but he could be a safe pick in an unsure draft. Long term project type guy who could really increase his ceiling with some more skating and offensive work.

Last edited:
Reactions: WreckingCrew

UncMike

Feb 13, 2012
Mckeon on the taxi squad as of yesterday......I guess he’s back from Europe

Nikishin Go Boom

Jul 31, 2017
This is from dobberprospects late April SHL review

Jack Drury, C, Växjö Lakers HC (Carolina Hurricanes)
Jack Drury’s consistency throughout his first year in Sweden has been unbelievable. Despite being injured for almost a month earlier this year, when he missed 11 contests, he has maintained great performances and continues doing so in the playoffs. After four outings, the 21-year-old American recorded one tally and four points with an average ice time of 17:44.
I have liked what I have seen from him so far. Drury is the type of player who craves for the puck in the offensive zone, which is so much fun to watch. He loves to have the game under control. He often cruises all around the ice with the puck just glued to his stick. I love his ability to set the tone of the game just by using his great play-driving talents.
Even when we look at his possession stats, we can see that he has been just dominating around the opponent’s net. Throughout the four-game period in the playoffs, he has helped the Lakers immensely. Växjö has fired almost 55 shot attempts per 60 minutes with Drury on the ice while allowing just slightly over 37 of them on the other end of the rink. That makes it for an excellent 59.55 Corsi for percentage. Lakers have also been shooting almost 12 attempts per 60 minutes more with Drury in the middle of the action. He is a beast when it comes to managing the game, and he proves it every night.’

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
This is from dobberprospects late April SHL review

Jack Drury, C, Växjö Lakers HC (Carolina Hurricanes)
Jack Drury’s consistency throughout his first year in Sweden has been unbelievable. Despite being injured for almost a month earlier this year, when he missed 11 contests, he has maintained great performances and continues doing so in the playoffs. After four outings, the 21-year-old American recorded one tally and four points with an average ice time of 17:44.
I have liked what I have seen from him so far. Drury is the type of player who craves for the puck in the offensive zone, which is so much fun to watch. He loves to have the game under control. He often cruises all around the ice with the puck just glued to his stick. I love his ability to set the tone of the game just by using his great play-driving talents.
Even when we look at his possession stats, we can see that he has been just dominating around the opponent’s net. Throughout the four-game period in the playoffs, he has helped the Lakers immensely. Växjö has fired almost 55 shot attempts per 60 minutes with Drury on the ice while allowing just slightly over 37 of them on the other end of the rink. That makes it for an excellent 59.55 Corsi for percentage. Lakers have also been shooting almost 12 attempts per 60 minutes more with Drury in the middle of the action. He is a beast when it comes to managing the game, and he proves it every night.’
Another great Rangers' draft pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad