NBA 2020-21 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Ok, "stupid"; I'll bite

Your clown show of an organization "continues to be a free agent destination" because they're located in the city of Los Angeles. You take this clown show team and put them *literally* anywhere else, and they're no longer a free agent destination. Nobody respects that organization.

What, you think having Steve Ballmer as your owner all of a sudden turns the tide for the Clippers? You happy Kawhi chose the Clippers instead of the Lakers? You understand the only reason that even happened is because LeBron James was already a Laker, right?

Never been past the 2nd round in their franchise's history. How many notable Clippers players have come and gone throughout the NBA's history? How many players to the Clippers need to cycle through before they finally grab that brass ring and get past the 2nd round of the playoffs instead of being labelled as perennial choke artists? I don't give a **** if they're a good regular season team and have been for a little bit. So have teams like the Wizards, Suns and Timberwolves. Doesn't make those organizations any less of a joke, either.

Maybe instead of retorting to your little insults you learn a ****ing thing about your trash organization. Please, do us all a favour and continue cheering for them. Just one more loser to account for.

You seem to forget the days of Donald Sterling when the Clippers being in LA couldn’t attract free agents. You stupid, of course you need to have a competitive team to attract free agents. This team has averaged 50 wins in the last 9 years. How is that a clown show? They failed in the playoffs but that doesn’t mean they weren’t a winning product on the court.
Uh, Steve Ballmer, in his 6 years as the owner has turned the tide even without a championship. From the sounds of it, you’ve only heard of the Clippers since the Chris Paul days. Have you not heard of Donald Sterling, you clown? And where’s your source that those were the reasons Kawhi signed with the Clippers? You really love exposing yourself as a clown that you are. Pathetic.

Ahhh, the naive thinking of regular season doesn’t matter. Nobody said you should be having a parade for having a good regular season. But everything starts from there and how an organization is judged, on how they operate. Whether they draft well, make good trades, and sign free agents. You are so short-sighted, it’s not even funny. A joke organization is screwing fans out of their pockets by continuing to put a loser team on the court by getting more pingpong balls. That was the Lakers in most of the 2010s. But now they’re back to their glory days by putting a winning product on the court. Whether they win the championship or not has nothing to do with what separates a joke organization from a competent organization.

No, I’ll continue to insult you because you deserve it and it bothers you. You fail to see what goes beyond winning a ring. You have the mind of a rock. A complete waste of breath. You don’t really know shit about basketball. Do me a favor and continue not having brain cells.

Reactions: PBandJ and darko

PepperKeenan

Sep 22, 2012
Sweden
there was a great interview on NBA TV.... Shawn Kemp/Gary Payton, that shows you what the Sonics were like before business decisions got in the way
Anyone know of any place to watch this? I'm not asking for illegal streams or torrents but you know.. any help in a PM would be cool..

Clay Bennett screwed you in the ass with no lube.
He did? Dang, I must be getting loose, didn't even notice. Wonder how you knew about it, you watch? I joke, I joke, I keed, I keed, no need to reply, my friend.

This thread really turned to shit huh, would be great if the insults and troll feeding came to an end wouldn't it? Disagree all you want with each other but don't take the stuff personal. Have some level of respect for yourselves and others.

Reactions: sparxx87

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Anyone know of any place to watch this? I'm not asking for illegal streams or torrents but you know.. any help in a PM would be cool..

He did? Dang, I must be getting loose, didn't even notice. Wonder how you knew about it, you watch? I joke, I joke, I keed, I keed, no need to reply, my friend.

This thread really turned to shit huh, would be great if the insults and troll feeding came to an end wouldn't it? Disagree all you want with each other but don't take the stuff personal. Have some level of respect for yourselves and others.
THAT IS SOMETHING NBA TV does, some of the local outlets do some similiar things, depending on who is connected.

PepperKeenan

Sep 22, 2012
Sweden
THAT IS SOMETHING NBA TV does, some of the local outlets do some similiar things, depending on who is connected.
iu

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

Obviously hope for the best for Zion and the Pelicans but he was the guy that could destroy the Clippers since he would have had Batum guarding him. Also please don’t let this be the start for the Pelicans or Clippers or honestly the Lakers either (Pelicans play them tomorrow).

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
What a game by Alexander-Walker. He should be a huge part of this NO team going forward. Also I think Steven Adams is one of the most underrated players in the league.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Ok, "stupid"; I'll bite

Your clown show of an organization "continues to be a free agent destination" because they're located in the city of Los Angeles. You take this clown show team and put them *literally* anywhere else, and they're no longer a free agent destination. Nobody respects that organization.

What, you think having Steve Ballmer as your owner all of a sudden turns the tide for the Clippers? You happy Kawhi chose the Clippers instead of the Lakers? You understand the only reason that even happened is because LeBron James was already a Laker, right?

Never been past the 2nd round in their franchise's history. How many notable Clippers players have come and gone throughout the NBA's history? How many players to the Clippers need to cycle through before they finally grab that brass ring and get past the 2nd round of the playoffs instead of being labelled as perennial choke artists? I don't give a **** if they're a good regular season team and have been for a little bit. So have teams like the Wizards, Suns and Timberwolves. Doesn't make those organizations any less of a joke, either.

Maybe instead of retorting to your little insults you learn a ****ing thing about your trash organization. Please, do us all a favour and continue cheering for them. Just one more loser to account for.

No lies were detected.

I think people overrate the impact Ballmer has on the team. He overpaid for them and is literally trying to buy a title, no matter the cost. Its great to have an owner willing to spend, but sometimes his moves spell desperation.

Its also incredible that in over 40 years as a franchise, almost 40 just in LA alone, they have NEVER made a conference finals.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
No lies were detected.

I think people overrate the impact Ballmer has on the team. He overpaid for them and is literally trying to buy a title, no matter the cost. Its great to have an owner willing to spend, but sometimes his moves spell desperation.

Its also incredible that in over 40 years as a franchise, almost 40 just in LA alone, they have NEVER made a conference finals.

Buying a title? Isn’t that what the Lakers did? I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with that but you’re making it sound that since it’s the Clippers that are trying to do that, it’s wrong. And how is he desperate? And if he is, so f***ing what? He’s in his 60s. Of course, he will do whatever it takes to win now as he’s not getting any younger. When you were already a Mt. Everest of an upgrade over Sterling on day 1 of your ownership, the impact is not overrated.

Ballmer’s impact overrated? Yeah, lie detected from you like usual. Like Ray Allen stepping out of bounds before his game-tying 3 in Game 6. When will you ever admit you were wrong about that?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
No lies were detected.

I think the thing about Ballmer that’s huge for the Clippers is he’s not Donald Sterling. After years of having that human pile of feces as an owner, having someone who spends and at least seems passionate about the team is amazing. Watching Ballmer at games is fun too since he’s normally one of the most energetic fans. He’s also leaving decisions up to the basketball guys, even bringing in Jerry West to help with that. He’s helping build an arena by buying a VERY expensive plot of land. Not only an arena but rumors are he’s looking to build a basketball specific arena too with a separate concert hall. It’s just nice having an owner that’s actually trying to help the team and also trying to get them out of the little brother of the Lakers.

Reactions: Vamos Rafa

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I'd like to thank Anthony Davis for ruining the NBA.

He held the Pelicas hostage and tried to force his way out of New Orleans because he wanted to be a Laker. Got his way yet got a fraction of the criticism Harden gets.

Now we're stuck with the Lakers ruling over everyone because AD took the easy way out to be LeBron's lackey and we're back to the balance of power swinging heavily towards

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018

He held the Pelicas hostage and tried to force his way out of New Orleans because he wanted to be a Laker. Got his way yet got a fraction of the criticism Harden gets.

Now we're stuck with the Lakers ruling over everyone because AD took the easy way out to be LeBron's lackey and we're back to the balance of power swinging heavily towards
Don't you like the Lakers?

darko

Feb 16, 2009

Anthony Davis ruined NBA.
Pat Mahomes ruined NFL.
Alabama ruined college football.
Dodgers ruined MLB.

Reactions: Voight

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013

the lakers also had the best package to offer new orleans and look how that's working out for the pels. definition of a win-win trade

you can try comparing AD to KD all you want but it's nowhere near same situation

Reactions: Voight

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
If I’m Houston, I’m extremely happy about how this went down. They got a major haul for a guy who wanted out and wasn’t resigning anyways.

If I’m a Rockets fan, I couldn’t be any happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad