NBA 2020-21 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I'd like to thank Anthony Davis for ruining the NBA.

He held the Pelicas hostage and tried to force his way out of New Orleans because he wanted to be a Laker. Got his way yet got a fraction of the criticism Harden gets.

Now we're stuck with the Lakers ruling over everyone because AD took the easy way out to be LeBron's lackey and we're back to the balance of power swinging heavily towards

Pelicans made almost no attempt to give him a supporting cast outside of the Cousins trade. Even when he went down, they didn't try and get another elite player.

Nevermind they got in serious crap for having the Saints doctors look after their players, as a result a lot of guys - not just Davis - were misdiagnosed numerous times.

Bensons didn't give a crap about the Pels. Football was their bread & butter, they only bought the Pelicans as a PR move because the people of NO had made them rich.

Reactions: John Price

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Pelicans made almost no attempt to give him a supporting cast outside of the Cousins trade. Even when he went down, they didn't try and get another elite player.

Nevermind they got in serious crap for having the Saints doctors look after their players, as a result a lot of guys - not just Davis - were misdiagnosed numerous times.

Bensons didn't give a crap about the Pels. Football was their bread & butter, they only bought the Pelicans as a PR move because the people of NO had made them rich.
yeah, not sure how anyone could blame AD for wanting out of NO

comparing that to KD leaving OKC for GS is laughable

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
yeah, not sure how anyone could blame AD for wanting out of NO

comparing that to KD leaving OKC for GS is laughable

I may be in the minority here but I've never had a problem with KD leaving for GS. It was clear he couldn't win a title in OKC and these days people won't give you the respect you deserve if you dont have a ring, so he went out did what we'd all do - find the quickest path. People act like he wasn't the reason they went 8-1 in the two finals he played in & they tend to forget he was FMVP both times.

Sep 19, 2008
AD leaving for LA is less laughable than KD blatantly chasing rings with GS

KD at least had several chances in OKC to win rings

NO made the playoffs once with AD

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I may be in the minority here but I've never had a problem with KD leaving for GS. It was clear he couldn't win a title in OKC and these days people won't give you the respect you deserve if you dont have a ring, so he went out did what we'd all do - find the quickest path. People act like he wasn't the reason they went 8-1 in the two finals he played in & they tend to forget he was FMVP both times.

Most people won't give him credit now. He better win one with Nets or he'll always be remembered as a guy who took the easy route.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I bet Giannis watched his career flash before his eyes tonight. Signing that supermax before the formation of the Nets super team must sting. But hey, he's got Jrue Holiday now.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I bet Giannis watched his career flash before his eyes tonight. Signing that supermax before the formation of the Nets super team must sting. But hey, he's got Jrue Holiday now.

I doubt that. They just had a game winning buzzer beater rattle out. That was anyone's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->