Speculation: 2020-21 Management/Coach/Owner Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
McNabb has been AGM as long as I remember and held the title at the same time as Murray and Madden. So having more than one AGM is nothing new to this franchise.
mcnab was AGM until 08 when he was promoted to VP of hockey ops

but i guess now there for sure will be two AGM's with solomon on board

wraparound

May 17, 2014
The way that LAK are saying they let him go to “pursue other career opportunities” leads me to believe he isn’t just here to manage the Ducks’ books. Have to think Murray’s seat is feeling a bit warmer today

Pennaduck

Aug 17, 2016
Pennsylvania
The way that LAK are saying they let him go to “pursue other career opportunities” leads me to believe he isn’t just here to manage the Ducks’ books. Have to think Murray’s seat is feeling a bit warmer today

That was my first reaction too, but Assistant GM and VP of Hockey Ops is an upgrade over his role with the Kings I believe, so technically that statement isn't false. I do think that Murray may only be planning to work through his current contract and retire, and other AGMs may also be planning to move on between now and then, and that this move could mean that Solomon may be in line for GM in a year. Hard to say without any other announcements but I think this is more about Murray wanting to give up his seat and retire rather than the seat being warm.

Reactions: Deuce22

WidgitRibbit

Mar 25, 2021

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Does nothing for Anaheim when Murray is in charge. I envy the Rangers attitude. Everyone is fired. Definitely not buying tickets next season when Dodgers are hot right now. Lots of us will spend money elsewhere
You like when everyone gets fired?

WidgitRibbit

Mar 25, 2021
You like when everyone gets fired?

You know this franchise needs a shake up. It’s been atrocious for how many years? This is exactly like the Angels if Shinobi isn’t playing. It’s a wasted ticket. Why am I gonna spend money for something this bad to watch when Dodgers are doing good.

Maybe if this team gets its act together I’ll spend money with my kids on it. Other than that? No I wont spend a dollar on it. Murray needs to go

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
You know this franchise needs a shake up. It’s been atrocious for how many years? This is exactly like the Angels if Shinobi isn’t playing. It’s a wasted ticket. Why am I gonna spend money for something this bad to watch when Dodgers are doing good.

Maybe if this team gets its act together I’ll spend money with my kids on it. Other than that? No I wont spend a dollar on it. Murray needs to go
The Angels haven't won a playoff game in over a decade. That isn't the same thing at all.

You're free to do whatever you want with your money, but complaining after a good move is a strange time to bring out that threat.

Reactions: TopShelfWaterBottle

WidgitRibbit

Mar 25, 2021
The Angels haven't won a playoff game in over a decade. That isn't the same thing at all.

You're free to do whatever you want with your money, but complaining after a good move is a strange time to bring out that threat.

How’s it a good move? The overseer is Murray. And you’re taking a LA Kings dumpster fire Manager, and throwing him here. Where are we getting at? I would expect more. Someone from Toronto or Tampa. How’s this an accomplishment on a hand me down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln