Prospect Info: 2020-21 Binghamton Devils and ECHL talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ

Have to wonder if he complained about being a healthy scratch or if he just asked for playing time. Jacksonville is not competing for a playoff spot in the reduced ECHL as it is.

When Lippolis announced the scratches last game, he said "Brandon Gignac out of the lineup!" which I thought was significant at the time for some reason but was leaning toward undisclosed injury (obviously not the case).

Reactions: Lou is God

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
Dennehy's mask has a Binghamton logo. TBF maybe he always wears them on the bench. In all the interviews pre-game, post-game, training camp, it's always NJD stuff never Binghamton...and I like it.

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
Twelve games to go. This will be a physical series. Next game is at Barnabas Wednesday to make up last night's game.

Notes:
Martel took another penalty which should put him at 16 PIM in 6 GP. St. Denis took a roughing penalty late in defense of Studenic. I'd like to know what Bingo's missed shot total was and if Merkley was the leader.

Gignac DNP for Jacksonville tonight. They don't play again until Friday.

edit: One more thing. If Tennyson makes it to Binghamton he prolly gets an 'A'.

Last edited:

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Kinda off-topic, but Zayde Wisdom is a guy I feel like everyone has to root for to succeed. Seems like such a genuine, humble human being, especially with the tough upbringing he was forced to go through. As much as I hate seeing Flyers guys succeed, I'm really rooting for this guy to defy the odds and make it to the NHL one day. I'll make an exception for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad