Prospect Info: 2020-2021 Senators Prospect Watch - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I don't remember saying that about Pinto, but you seem confident so I'll let you find that post. And yeah it's purely my opinion which could be wrong, but if you are ok with it I'll keep posting here. Thank you sir.

Bookmarked this to remind you in a year about this.

Okay, if it's that important for you to be right, afterall it's just opinions, we've both been right & wrong about all kinds of things on here. Good luck. :thumbu:

Reactions: God Says No

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Sanderson just picked a corner shortside walking off the halfwall. Goal and assist through 2, and a few huge hits.

Guy is too good, still baffled at how many said he was a defensive D.

Best player in the NCAA easily

We gotta find out who his agent/family advisor is. If he's with Newport I'm not even going to bother to get hyped.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Sanderson just picked a corner shortside walking off the halfwall. Goal and assist through 2, and a few huge hits.

Guy is too good, still baffled at how many said he was a defensive D.

Best player in the NCAA easily

He woulda been more hesitant, hit the goalie's chest, or tried to look for a pass in that same situation last year--what a shot. Going back for another year is going to be momentous for him.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Sanderson, Kleven, Boucher & Greig are four guys who will all make this team better when they arrive & that's not including Gustavsson, Sokolov & JBD who are also solid players & close to being NHL ready maybe another one or two prospects could surprise us down the road. Add Tkachuk, Norris, Batherson, Pinto, Stutzle, Paul, Chabot, Zub & C. Brown & there is some serious talent on this team.

And then there are the 6 picks they have in the first 3 rds of the 2022 draft & they could add more before the TDL if they move out a few of their UFAs. IMO the rebuild is not over until most of these guys are playing in Ottawa & that could be over the course of the next 2 or 3 yrs. The future looks bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad