Prospect Info: 2020-2021 Senators Prospect Watch - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Yeah, he should be playing in the AHL.
Yep. There needs to be some sort of exemption . Like once every two years a nhl club can offer like 100k to a chl club to bypass the nhl / chl age agreement.

on the bright side this season will be good for Greigs confidence and I’m sure he is working with the development team in ottawa to find ways he can improve his game even with a lack of competition . WJC should be fun

Reactions: DrEasy

SENStastic

Sep 27, 2015

Wow he's got way better hands than I realized. Thought I'd be happy if he ended up becoming a good 3c, but now I'm thinking that's aiming too low. He's shown flashes of real talent and skill for a true top 6c, he's tenacious just like Pinto and plays with a big edge. Just turned 19 too. If he's our version of Bergeron, what a win that would be.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Wow he's got way better hands than I realized. Thought I'd be happy if he ended up becoming a good 3c, but now I'm thinking that's aiming too low. He's shown flashes of real talent and skill for a true top 6c, he's tenacious just like Pinto and plays with a big edge. Just turned 19 too. If he's our version of Bergeron, what a win that would be.
Huge development year for him

SENStastic

Sep 27, 2015
Zero points for Greig in a 4-2 win
C17Greig, Ridly - C00+25414/29
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

What a bust. Completely reversing my opinion of him just from a couple hours ago, he should be traded asap.

But on a more serious note, even with zero points those peripherals are encouraging. He's going to make an impact with or without points, great to have those type of players in the pipeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad