Prospect Info: 2020-2021 Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Denezkhin, Beryozkin and Konovalov are on the team that Timur Faizutdinov was playing against when he was hit by the puck and hospitalized in critical condition.

:(

In fact in this clip (WARNING: DISTURBING VIDEO), you can see Denezkhin come onto the ice to check on Timur:

Thoughts and prayers to everyone involved.

Last edited:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Denezkhin, Beryozkin and Konovalov are on the team that Timur Faizutdinov was playing against when he was hit by the puck and hospitalized in critical condition.

In fact in this clip (WARNING: DISTURBING VIDEO), you can see Denezkhin come onto the ice to check on Timur:

Thoughts and prayers to everyone involved.

Poor guy, my thoughts and prayers are with him, his family and his teammates. That did not look good :(

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
That's horrific. You never want to see these kids get hurt in any manner. That's the worst possible thing that could happen. My heart goes out to everyone that had to witness that in person. The kid who shot the puck must be destroyed.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
EwgUybQVoAIXNv0

Reactions: LaGu and 780il

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
That's horrific. You never want to see these kids get hurt in any manner. That's the worst possible thing that could happen. My heart goes out to everyone that had to witness that in person. The kid who shot the puck must be destroyed.

It wasn't even a big wind-up. It just goes to show how fragile life is and how life can change in the blink of an eye.

Reactions: Aerchon

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
It wasn't even a big wind-up. It just goes to show how fragile life is and how life can change in the blink of an eye.
It looked like it was going to be a nothing play as far as getting hit in the helmet goes. So sad, hope he recovers and can live a normal life, with or without hockey

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013

What I like about Blumel is that he seems to be a very hard-working kid. It's very interesting to look at his year-to-year progression. In 17/18 he came over to NA and had 18 points in 50 games. The next year he exploded for 60 points in 58 games. Then he went back to Czechia and had 5 points in 31 games. The next year he exploded for 32 points in 49 games. It's very encouraging to see that type of development. If he continues on his current trajectory he could have a great NHL season in about 4 years. He should come over to Bakersfield next year and get accustomed to the NA pro game, then the following season he hopefully explodes again. At this point I wouldn't put it past him. I have a hard time not seeing him be a very good AHLer with his skillset at the very least.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
When do our NCAA prospects start their post seasons? Any of our prospects in Europe whose seasons are already done or close to it?
Lavoie is done in week I think.

edit: and Kemp obviously.

Filip Berglund plays his last game on April 1st.

Broberg at the earliest mid-April, most probably mid-May.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bryanbryoil

GrinningBuddha

Nov 22, 2010
Holloway and the Badgers play Penn State today and the winner of the Minnesota/Michigan game tomorrow (assuming they win today which they should). Winner on Tuesday takes the Big 10 title.

Hoping to see Holloway vs. Kent Johnson tomorrow!

DOCHockeyGuy

Jan 8, 2019
Wisconsin
Worst two periods I’ve seen Holloway play all year. Wisconsin hasn’t played well but he’s been maybe the worst player on the ice. I think I’ve seen 5-6 turnovers from him.

Everyone has bad games and I expect a big 3rd period out of him

Update: then he takes a terrible penalty hitting someone to the head on a shot that went in the net.

One of those days

Last edited:
Reactions: voxel

GrinningBuddha

Nov 22, 2010
Major and a game misconduct for Holloway for a high hit right before Penn State scores. Just a complete choke job by the Badgers today.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
The KHL playoffs are going on right now too.

Both CSKA and Lokomotiv swept their 1st round matchup and play each other in the second round starting on the 17th. That's Slepyshev and Maximov vs. Konovalov and Beryozkin.

How did Max look?

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Timur passed away this morning. RIP.

That's really too bad, what a freak accident. If he doesn't turn his head like that he'd probably still be alive, however the puck really had a very narrow location it could have hit that could have caused death. If his temporal bone (skull bone that the ear sits over top of) broke I'm assuming that was what damaged his carotid artery, the mastoid process of the temporal bone would have become exposed by him turning his head like that and could have potentially broken and punctured the internal carotid artery causing the cerebral hemorrhage. The internal carotid artery passes through a foramen (hole) in the temporal bone to reach the inside of the skull and so any break or compression to the temporal bone that affects that foramen could cause damage to the internal carotid artery too.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Not exactly 'news' on Staples' part.

Pretty common for young players to step back after injury. He'll be fine. Get him the f*** over to the AHL next season as well. Needs to learn the NA game.

I'm not worried. Pretty stupid article by David

Reactions: oilers'72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad