2020-2021 Laval Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
It's crazy how night and day it's been with Bouchard than when it was with Sly.

Sly was here for 6 years and we were always hoping every off-season that he'd get canned. Meanwhile, after 3 years of Bouchard, we're all praying he stays.

Reactions: bopeep

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Nothing against Alex Burrows personally, but we cannot seriously put him in charge of our prospect development...right???!

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Does this make sense? I can't put my finger on anyone who's come through Louis Robitaille to be a better prospect than they were when they started in the Q.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Does this make sense? I can't put my finger on anyone who's come through Louis Robitaille to be a better prospect than they were when they started in the Q.

Anyway, doesn't matter....Louis Robitaille announced that the entire hockey team will be back next year. We see him in the middle with everybody around him. Would be stupid for him to say that and come to Laval. So he shouldn't be in the running anymore.

Gilles Bouchard, Éric Veilleux, Jean-François Houle......those would be the names I see the Habs going for.

Jul 6, 2016
Anyway, doesn't matter....Louis Robitaille announced that the entire hockey team will be back next year. We see him in the middle with everybody around him. Would be stupid for him to say that and come to Laval. So he shouldn't be in the running anymore.

Gilles Bouchard, Éric Veilleux, Jean-François Houle......those would be the names I see the Habs going for.

Nice to see the new Slush Poppy Center.... They still have to put the seats though.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Way better vibes than Sly, but I'm not as excited as I was with Bouchard.

Except the fact that we might, based on Weise comments, that he was and still is a champion of portraying himself differently than what he actually is.

I know one thing....for every people, including myself, that think that Bouchard is a development god, we probably heard Jake Evans talking about it but never like players were talking about Guy Boucher.

Addik04

Sep 15, 2010
Any info on the guy? Only thing I see is he has accumulated over 200 PIMs per season as a player

He just put Gatineau back on track with their rebuild/new identity. It was a mess there before he arrived.

Dont know him a ton, but seems to be in the same mold of Tourigny, Bouchard, Ducharme, etc. A clear identity and able to get all the players to go in the same direction, understand the game or the process, etc. He also coached in the Canada structure...

Is he able to develop, create a winning team... I dont know! Have not followed the Q enough lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad