Prospect Info: 2020-2021 In The System: AHL, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Denisenko's goal:

Heponiemi with two assists (four points in two AHL games so far, leads the team in points).
Stillman with three assists in three games, Ludvig with two assists in three games. Priskie pointless.
Keeper, Noel, Schwindt, Gildon haven't played yet.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Is there a point to you doing that with all of our good prospects?
My friend it’s a clear joke and mockery of some other members of the board who refuse to have hope in our prospects. In particular some people look down on the accomplishments in lower leagues because it might not translate perfectly to the NHL.

I’m quite happy with Knight’s progress and am excited to see what he can do in the NCAA post season: we know what he is in the regular season but I’d like to see a prolonged run!

Now the only prospect I irrationally have little faith in is EH!

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Denisenko's goal:

Heponiemi with two assists (four points in two AHL games so far, leads the team in points).
Stillman with three assists in three games, Ludvig with two assists in three games. Priskie pointless.
Keeper, Noel, Schwindt, Gildon haven't played yet.

Hepo has looked good! I’m getting excited for him. It looked like it was over for him and he came back. I’m guessing last season was a confidence shock. From 14-15 to 18-19, he was always top two on scoring for his team even as a young player. Last season wasn’t and I’m guessing he wasn’t sure how to unstick himself!

I wonder if we are trying to get him to build up muscles too? It looks like the AHL schedule has long breaks so he might have time to go to the gym !

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Lundell ice cold lately. What's up with him after the hot start?
Still above a point per game: before the cold steak he was having the greatest u20 Liiga season in modern history offensively while being a two way stud.

it’s also a three game scoreless streak that looks worse because he isn’t playing due to another tournament: I’m not worried!

Reactions: BabyBarkov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad