Prospect Info: 2020-2021 In The System: AHL, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Still above a point per game: before the cold steak he was having the greatest u20 Liiga season in modern history offensively while being a two way stud.

it’s also a three game scoreless streak that looks worse because he isn’t playing due to another tournament: I’m not worried!
Thanks!

Everblades13

May 24, 2016
According to CapFriendly, Alex Barre-Boulet and Ross Colton, Syracuse's first line RW and C, were called up to Tampa's taxi squad. Big offensive vacuum open there, hopefully for Denisenko. He was moved to the 3rd line last game, he hasn't seemed super engaged to me but that might just be how he looks idk. Obviously hard to blame him considering the circumstances. Did get a goal in his last game, maybe that will get him going.

Also might mean Noel could get in the lineup. Syracuse's next game isn't until Wednesday though so maybe both will be back by then.

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
Lundell ice cold lately. What's up with him after the hot start?
He has played 7 games after the world juniors. 4 games 0+0, 3 games 4+1. Longest scoreless streak after WJC has been 2 games.

E: Also he's gonna miss a lot of games now, there was a Covid case in the national team and they're all quarantined. Hope he doesn't get it.

Last edited:

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
He has played 7 games after the world juniors. 4 games 0+0, 3 games 4+1. Longest scoreless streak after WJC has been 2 games.

E: Also he's gonna miss a lot of games now, there was a Covid case in the national team and they're all quarantined. Hope he doesn't get it.
Let’s bring him toFlorida to avoid the Covid then ;$

Reactions: RogerRoger

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

Denisenko (2) with the tying goal on the PP.
17 shots for Syracuse in the 2nd, leading 26-15 after two periods.

Noel making his debut, starts with a boarding penalty and dropped the gloves :D

2-2 after 40 minutes.

Here's the Denisenko snipe below, looking for the Noel fight

Noel's tilt:

Last edited:

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Noel's tilt:

You see that Noel hit before his fight? That's what I saw live. He seems motivated, I like that.
His fight was really good too. Did you notice how he kept his head up the whole time. He took a couple punches to the face to make sure he landed finishing Upper Cut. :box:

This is a really strong kid!

Reactions: Ghoste and PSLguy

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
You see that Noel hit before his fight? That's what I saw live. He seems motivated, I like that.
His fight was really good too. Did you notice how he kept his head up the whole time. He took a couple punches to the face to make sure he landed finishing Upper Cut. :box:

This is a really strong kid!

Yup, he's a manchild. Well, more of a hulkman by now. With his size/strength and speed, he'll be in the nhl. I'm just hoping he'll be more of a 3rd liner than a 4th liner/banger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad