Prospect Info: 2020-2021 In The System: AHL, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewHampshire

Mar 25, 2015
Great start for Gildon. I see the points and plus minus are excellent. How’s his defense been? I doubt it’s bad but just curious.

Admittedly, I’ve only seen the one game that was carried on local TV - but he looked good and comfortable. The guys I’ve talked to with the Condors have been impressed and the team seems pleased with how he’s played.

He was +2 again tonight. Bakersfield is certainly rolling, but he seems to be transitioning well (better than I expected) and I think it’s good for Max that he can just be part of a strong team effort, as opposed to having to play 30 minutes a night - and carry UNH offensively, on top of his defensive responsibility...

Reactions: BabyBarkov

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Are Panthers going into next season with 5 finnish centers ;) I still think Borgstrom will be traded. Wait do we have to protect him in expansion draft?

Barkov
Lundell
Luostarinen
Borgstrom
Lammikko

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Are Panthers going into next season with 5 finnish centers ;) I still think Borgstrom will be traded. Wait do we have to protect him in expansion draft?

Barkov
Lundell
Luostarinen
Borgstrom
Lammikko
And what are the odds that their names begin with BBLLL?

It’s no coincidence. I’m not the brightest BLLLB in the kitchen, but for anyone to claim that it’s not a sign, is BBLLLshit.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania

Barkov
Lundell
Luostarinen
Borgstrom
Lammikko

Yeah he has to be protected. I think he will be if we don't trade him before that. I think he's gonna be a wing though, less defensive responsibility for him.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
HIFK cancelling games because of COVID outbreak in the team. At this rate Lundell won't play hockey again. Ever.
I still believe the Panthers should extradite Lundell and quarantine him with Barkov: might be more valuable than playing games ;)

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Mike Benning gets a PPA in Denver's OT loss vs North Dakota in the NCHC semi-finals.

Owen Lindmark gets the secondary assist on the OT winner in Wisconsin's Big Ten semi-final win versus Penn State. Wisconsin plays in the Big Ten championship @ 8 tonight versus Minnesota.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad