Prospect Info: 2020-2021 In The System: AHL, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc. - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Ok I keep thinking I can’t get more excited about this kid and then you keep coming in here and posting insane plays like that.

With all the turnover on the Giants the burden of the offence has fallen squarely on his shoulders and to his credit he's embraced that pressure and thrived under it and is leading the team in scoring (though surprisingly not in goals. That belongs to over-age undrafted forward Tristen Nielsen who might be an interesting FA sighing for a team looking for a lottery ticket prospect with scoring potential in the body of an undersized buzzsaw type forward. I saw a tweet this morning suggesting that as many as a dozen NHL teams are watching Nielsen to potentially sign at the conclusion of this season.)

Also should note that the WHL announced last week that there will be no playoffs because of travel issues and health protocol differences over the different hub regions. So the Giants have 9 more games after tonight and that's it.

NewHampshire

Mar 25, 2015
Gildon is a +3 with three assists in the second period, he’s been in the ice for four of Bakersfield’s five goals tonight...

Has had another few nice rushes and just missed a goal on a quick shot from the slot.

Looks at ease and in control defensively - not out of place at all, though he did take a penalty for closing his hand on the puck that led to the Henderson goal...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad