Prospect Info: 2020-2021 In The System: AHL, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc. - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I missed updating about a game during the week (and the Giants' schedule went all to hell because they're still shuffling games around to accommodate Kelowna ballsing it up for everyone with positive covid cases) but tonight through 1 period it's 2-2 between Vancouver and Prince George. Sourdif had an assist on the second Giants goal with a pretty nice pass to set up team captain (and Caps prospect) Alex Kannok-Leipert:

unfortunately he's also a -1 because he's been on the ice for both PG goals.

Also I hadn't really noticed until last game but Sourdif is actually playing center this year and not on the wing. Though I think that's less about him being suited for the role and more that he's been pressed into action as the team had massive turnover heading into this season and lost a big chunk of their forward corps (plus a couple more players are out this season due to injuries)

Reactions: SoupyFIN

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I missed updating about a game during the week (and the Giants' schedule went all to hell because they're still shuffling games around to accommodate Kelowna ballsing it up for everyone with positive covid cases) but tonight through 1 period it's 2-2 between Vancouver and Prince George. Sourdif had an assist on the second Giants goal with a pretty nice pass to set up team captain (and Caps prospect) Alex Kannok-Leipert:

unfortunately he's also a -1 because he's been on the ice for both PG goals.

Also I hadn't really noticed until last game but Sourdif is actually playing center this year and not on the wing. Though I think that's less about him being suited for the role and more that he's been pressed into action as the team had massive turnover heading into this season and lost a big chunk of their forward corps (plus a couple more players are out this season due to injuries)

Yeah I think he's better suited on the wing. But he is pretty versatile and can be slotted anywhere. If this kid gets quicker he's gonna.be deadly.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Barky would be proud.

He's got the primary assist on the goal that was just scored as well. And has generally been a monster this period. Making plays, drawing penalties, pretty much daring the Victoria D to do something.

Also if you want a name to watch for a few years down the road, Giants d-man Mazden Leslie is on fire to start this season with 5 goals in 8 games. He just turned 16 today and is 2023 eligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig