2020-2021 FA Cup:

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I don't want to read too much into the Ndombele vs. Mourinho thing. He was overweight and sulky under Pochettino. Now he is fit, aggressive and even if he most of the time look a bit gloomy he smiles a lot more. Clearly happy with life in a completely different way. If that is because of Mourinho, him finding his feet in England or whatever I do not know. But boy what a player he is - and scary to think he seems to have the potential to be so much more as well.

He finally played as a CM again the other day in the league. And you could see he was trying hard to be disciplined without losing his genius self on the ball when opportunity knocks. The fact that he clearly cared so much to get it right makes me extremely optimistic for the future. Even more so as Mourinho publicly acknowledged his performance as well. More or less singling out his performance that day. Mourinho loves Ndombele - and that can never hurt for a player. Just got to pray things stay like this and that he can stay fit.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Very happy to see Super Jack back playing football (and scoring) after all those injuries

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Don't really care how the match ends, just hope Ogbonna isn't badly hurt. Diop or Balbuena is a massive downgrade that West Ham can't really afford.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Don't really care how the match ends, just hope Ogbonna isn't badly hurt. Diop or Balbuena is a massive downgrade that West Ham can't really afford.
It’s okay. Just put Declan Rice back there. You’ll be finnnnneeeeeeee

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
This is unironically putting me to sleep.

West Ham defending well fairly deep and United see unwilling to push numbers forward. So any time the ball is within 10 yards of the box it's almost always two defenders against any attacker.

And United's off the ball movement is basically non-existent so West Ham are easily able to keep their shape and rotate slowly as the ball moves around in a glacial manner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad