2020-2021 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Watching Olofsson, first time this year so it's been a while since i've seen him, he looks bigger then I remember him, moving well out there but he always had the size and skating.

He's at LW, his team is down 1-0 early in the 1st.

he has a shot on goal but it was nothing really just tried to tap in it when the goalie had it unless that wasn't it as I might have missed a shift trying to find out who the 17 year old was. It ended up being Simon Robertsson ('21 draft).

Olofsson didn't play on the PP or PK but they might be easing him in a bit after the season ending injury last year and then being injured in camp so he hasn't had much preseason.

2nd period- not much happened, lots of penalties so there was a big chunk of the period he didn't play. Got checked from behind into the opposing goalie hard, no call. His team is down 3-0 after 2.

Last edited:

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Watching Olofsson, first time this year so it's been a while since i've seen him, he looks bigger then I remember him, moving well out there but he always had the size and skating.

He's at LW, his team is down 1-0 early in the 1st.
He has one of the better toolbox in our whole prospect pool, that part was never an issue. His hands and shot are pretty good too, although he doesn't use them much.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Nothing happened for Olofsson today, only 1 player had less ice time and that was the 17 year old. Olofsson ended up with 0 pts, even, 1 shot, and just 8:13 TOI. I uploaded 2 clips, him getting checked into the goalie and a shot attempt, there wasn't much else as he did very little in the game.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Watching Norlinder he gets his 1st of the season and his career on the PP. Will upload the goal in a second. It's 1-0 late in the 2nd, has been a boring game as Frolunda has been the better team but just not a lot going on and the DIF goalie has been good.

Reactions: Fenris

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
God!! :amazed:

We got a top pairing and PP quarterback in the third round, unbelievable pick!!

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
That's his money right there, he's got a heck of a slapper and he scored quite a few like that with MODO . Here's to many more ( hopefully with us at some point ) :yo:

I actually didn't know he had the one timer in his arsenal. My memory's not the greatest though.

He stepped into that like Happy Gilmore! Kid's a beaut

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Frolunda wins 2-0. Good game overall from Norlinder, ends up,

1 goal, 4 shots, +1, 2 hits and 18:20 TOI.

They had him out there in the final 30 seconds of a 1 goal lead (they scored on the empty net which is how he got the plus) so for his 2nd game ever in the SHL, it shows he's earning the trust of the coach in his own end.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Olofsson vs. Norlinder right now. I just tuned in but don't know how much I'll be able to watch. Skelleftea is up 1-0.

Olofsson made a nice play where he centered the puck to the back post, but the guy couldn't put it in. Olofsson looks even bigger this year. And he moves real smoothly.

So far, Skelleftea has been the better team.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Olofsson vs. Norlinder along the boards there. :thumbu:

Norlinder chasing him there but Olofsson was able to get the puck to his teammates, using his size to shield the puck. A few shifts I've seen, Olofsson is looking very good.

Skelleftea just made it 2-0.

Edit: a few moments later, Frolunda makes it 2-1.

Reactions: montreal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad