2020-2021 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012

2nd point of the game,

hit totals,

2 a, 4 pims, +2, 7 shots, 44% on FO, 21:44 TOI

that's a season high on points, shots and TOI.

Kid is wiring a ton of shots on net. Too bad we can't see any of them. Would like to see if he's getting high quality scoring chances.

Nice little play on that first assist. What I want to see is more skilled individual efforts. Like that one from a few games ago where he drove to the net put the puck between his legs and then made that nice pass but the guy couldn't convert. Would like to see him controlling the play.

Reactions: montreal

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
wow. those are quick hands. That's one thing I'm wondering in projecting him. If those hands are something that can translate. and by that i mean someone who can be a real impactful top 6er/top liner. that's what i can't get a read on. i'm definitely liking the pick more and more though

The only word so far that comes to mind when watching Mysak clips is "explosive". In like, all ways possible. Very intriguing pick.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
flipping back and forth between Caufield and Jack Smith making his USHL debut. Smith loses a FO and then the puck ends up in the back of his net. But later in the 1st on a line change he breaks into the offensive zone, forces a turnover and goes on a 2 on 1 of sorts but Smith used his great skating to blow past the defender and put a good shot over the goalies shoulder for his 1st goal of the season.

Reactions: kevsavard95

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Chicago leads 2-1 in the 1st period against Muskegon.

Farrell has a goal so far.

Also, surely spoken about in the Caufield thread, he has an assist so far. And so does Gorniak. It's 3-3 vs. Notre Dame.

Reactions: kevsavard95

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Game report for Jan Mysak here. Really like his game. Low TOI but lots of flashes.

Jan Mysak continue son bon début de saison | Rapport de match

I'm starting to like this pick more and more. Love how aggressive he is on both sides of the ice. He really is impressive defensively. I think that side of the game should at least allow him to make it as a 4th liner.

I really hope his skill can translate. He could truly be a dynamic player.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
I'm starting to like this pick more and more. Love how aggressive he is on both sides of the ice. He really is impressive defensively. I think that side of the game should at least allow him to make it as a 4th liner.

I really hope his skill can translate. He could truly be a dynamic player.

Love the speed, hands and shifttyness, kid has a high motor, good hockey senses as well, not sure he has the offensive awarenesses of a Marco Rossi, but their play style is very similar... Kid will be fun to warch in the OHL when it resumes, will probably have a signifiant raise in his offensive production now that he is acclimated to the league...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad