Transfer: 2019 Winter Transfer Rumors and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
We need a goal scorer

Last season, not having a striker kept us out of the top four.

This season, not having a striker is going to keep us out of the title race.
Agreed, we need a proper striker. Morata is terrible.

I also think we need to deploy our midfield in their proper positions, but no transfer needed for that.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Napoli offering 15 million for Boca's Almendra. Supposed to be a serious talent and another CM. He'll be on the U20 team next month.

The real question for Argentina is where the eff has been these midfielder the past decade? Now they decide to pump them out. Let's hope they develop properly and not go to MLS. It could be a golden age core if they fulfill their potential.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018

No idea why Juventus would do this. Not buying it.

United needs a RW , not sure he's consistent enough to justify the price tag, though. Again, can't see it happening.

LOL

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
Happy with Weah if it's an 18 month deal. If not it's totally pointless as by the time he'll settle in it will be time to leave again.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
PSG has made an offer for Doucoure. Player is very keen on joining but has told PSG he won't force a move out of Watford.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Some people here are talking about a Rabiot/Ozil swap.
Arsenal wants to dump Ozil's salary and wants Rabiot gone ASAP. Problem is I'm pretty sure Rabiot wants to pick his team (Barca) freely.
Is this a legit rumour? Interesting no doubt, you said in the past how Laca wanted Atletico, but they got banned so he had to settle with the mighty Arsenal. I wonder if Rabiot will go down a similar path, he was heavily linked with us the last decade or so...

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
So Manchester United, whom signed one German player in the entire decade, is linked with a German striker? Ooooooooook then.

I want to see Lukaku play under Ole and the new permanent manager before selling him off. He looked lost under Mourinho this year. It would be selling low on him to let him go now.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
So Manchester United, whom signed one German player in the entire decade, is linked with a German striker? Ooooooooook then.

I want to see Lukaku play under Ole and the new permanent manager before selling him off. He looked lost under Mourinho this year. It would be selling low on him to let him go now.

I don’t think he can fit in with a truly elite team. His ball skills are just horrible, and that’s gonna be a real issue for him when he consistently has to play against the best defenses in the world. But he’s crazy strong, fast, and is a pretty good finisher so he’ll always have suitors hoping they can improve his ball skills just that little bit.

Reactions: Gecklund
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad