Transfer: 2019 Winter Transfer Rumors and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Sure... Let's look at Neymar's reaction on his own Twitter...

Actually, that's not his own Twitter. Here is Neymar's official Twitter account from what I can tell:

Neymar Jr (@neymarjr) | Twitter

As for right now, 11:30pm CST, I'm not seeing anything of the sort of what you posted on it either. I've looked at both his tweets and his media. I don't engage in social myself much less follow his Twitter account, so I could be mistaken, but I'm not seeing anything.

Here is his official Instagram from what I can tell:

EneJota neymarjr (@neymarjr) • Instagram photos and videos

Again, I could be mistaken, but it looks like the official account to me. I'm also not seeing anything there either.

So since I can't find it I'll let you provide a link to an official account of his with that clip. Maybe check an official PSG account as that sort of thing is more their speed.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Actually, that's not his own Twitter. Here is Neymar's official Twitter account from what I can tell:

Neymar Jr (@neymarjr) | Twitter

As for right now, 11:30pm CST, I'm not seeing anything of the sort of what you posted on it either. I've looked at both his tweets and his media. I don't engage in social myself much less follow his Twitter account, so I could be mistaken, but I'm not seeing anything.

Here is his official Instagram from what I can tell:

EneJota neymarjr (@neymarjr) • Instagram photos and videos

Again, I could be mistaken, but it looks like the official account to me. I'm also not seeing anything there either.

So since I can't find it I'll let you provide a link to an official account of his with that clip. Maybe check an official PSG account as that sort of thing is more their speed.
No, it's said it's on the website of his instagram (official and followed by his father) :
Neymar Jr Site (@neymarjrsiteoficial) • Photos et vidéos Instagram
As of now, it has been posted 11 hours ago in his instagram story. I've double checked it.

Last edited:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
No, it's said it's on the website of his instagram (official and followed by his father) :
Neymar Jr Site (@neymarjrsiteoficial) • Photos et vidéos Instagram
As of now, it has been posted 11 hours ago in his instagram story. I've double checked it.

Fair enough. Like I said, not as I don't follow their accounts. What I can say is that when someone else posted that and asked for a link the idiot who posted it didn't bother to provide anything. Also, the link I gave said "official" and if I recall correctly had over a million followers.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Madrid appear to be the front runners for Palacios willing to pay 20 million. Well let's hope it's not Gago 2.0.

Barca, Atleti, inter all tracking him.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Madrid appear to be the front runners for Palacios willing to pay 20 million. Well let's hope it's not Gago 2.0.

Barca, Atleti, inter all tracking him.
article-2676973-1EFF609000000578-472_634x435.jpg

? Didn't think he was top quality.

Reactions: Luigi Habs

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I would've paid you not to post that rat's face... and not I wasn't referring to Palacio the former Inter Milan player. Exequiel Palacios of River Plate. He's a gem but going to a top team this early is career suicide.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I would've paid you not to post that rat's face... and not I wasn't referring to Palacio the former Inter Milan player. Exequiel Palacios of River Plate. He's a gem but going to a top team this early is career suicide.
I know just a little fun. :P

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
So he would start for about three teams in the Premier League.

Not a chance. It's absurd overpayment as well.

I don't know how much you two have watched of Miguel this season, but you are way off base. The comment that he would start on most teams is a huge stretch. However, I think there are 4-5 teams where he would be a sure-fire starter on and another 4-5 that would probably be doing themselves a favor trying to get him into the starting XI.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I don't know how much you two have watched of Miguel this season, but you are way off base. The comment that he would start on most teams is a huge stretch. However, I think there are 4-5 teams where he would be a sure-fire starter on and another 4-5 that would probably be doing themselves a favor trying to get him into the starting XI.
I think he would only start possibly on Huddersfield.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
A still undisclosed club has put in an official offer for Frenkie de Jong today; 70M. Rumor has it it’s either City or Barca.

Also, Tottenham inquired about Onana. Not sure why, they are set with Lloris and Vorm.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
I think he would only start possibly on Huddersfield.

A list of guys who started this weekend that Almiron is better than and can play in the position that they played:

Junior Hoilett
Josh Murphy
Bobby Reid
Adama Traoré
Solly March
Aboubakar Kamara
David Brooks (admittedly have seen little of him besides this wknd)
Ryan Fraser
Matt Ritchie
Alex Pritchard
Isaac Mbenza
Will Hughes
Mark Albrighton
Jeff Hendrick
Icelandic winger on Burnley
Alex Iwobi
Andros Townsend

Agree or disagree on some but to say that Huddersfield is the only xi he can crack (and “maybe” to boot) is funny.

Reactions: Gecklund

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
A list of guys who started this weekend that Almiron is better than and can play in the position that they played:

Junior Hoilett
Josh Murphy
Bobby Reid
Adama Traoré
Solly March
Aboubakar Kamara
David Brooks (admittedly have seen little of him besides this wknd)
Ryan Fraser
Matt Ritchie
Alex Pritchard
Isaac Mbenza
Will Hughes
Mark Albrighton
Jeff Hendrick
Icelandic winger on Burnley
Alex Iwobi
Andros Townsend

Agree or disagree on some but to say that Huddersfield is the only xi he can crack (and “maybe” to boot) is funny.
He is not better than most of those guys, especially guys like Iwobi, Townsend, Albrighton, Hughes and Traore. Absolutely laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig