2019 USports Recruiting

dm8895

V-Reds , McJesus Stan , Beer Leaguer
Apr 3, 2015
Freddy Beach
I was talking to Mark Tremaine the other night and he said that Raaymakers is going to SFX. He also said that he is coming back as well.
With Cook gone, that just became 1000 times more important lol. I was always under the impression he was planning on finishing his school but I thought it would be at X..

Edit
It must be some difficult to get into the MBA program at X , between hockey and football I can think of like a dozen guys in 10 years that transferred for their final year

Last edited:

hockeyinsiderusports

Nov 20, 2017
Tucker Scantlebury - Lakehead

Cook will help Ryerson. Heard Ryerson had another big AUS Transfer but it sounds like he’ll go pro or return to AUS School

dm8895

V-Reds , McJesus Stan , Beer Leaguer
Apr 3, 2015
Freddy Beach
UNB has two less holes to fill as captain Marcus McIvor (D) and speedster Stephen Anderson (F) are returning for their 5th year of eligibility. They must have got into MBA or Education (not sure which).
Is Cooper back? He only played 3 years, but I saw on the team twitter page that he had graduated .. i hadn’t heard Anyone say he wasn’t back

MiamiHockey

Sep 12, 2012
Christian Tsukamoto, South Shore (MHL), to RMC

This brings RMC's recruiting class to 11 players, including 5th Round NHL Pick Chris Paquette from Peterborough, with only 4 notable graduating players.

The RMC team that *just* missed the playoffs in 18-19, and waxed Queen's 5-1 in the Carr-Harris Cup, will be much deeper in 19-20, and will feature the return of 2017-18 USports All-Rookie Team Riley Brandt, who missed all of last season due to injury.

RMC will make the playoffs, and will put a good scare into some higher-ranked teams.

Reactions: AUS Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad