Speculation: 2019 Trade Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
If GBJ trades Bob & if they get a 1st then they might trade for Howard. They have a few prospects but it's said they're off-limits.
I'd take a first for Howard straight up. If they move Bob than I think that's a really good move for them to still maintain their playoff aspirations.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Things have been quiet on the Glendenning front....hope that means KH is finalizing a deal with Toronto.
7d9031f243e9dd52b0a2a70a09f1be0b.gif

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Forget about Glendenning and Vanek, not going to get traded. I didn't expect from Blush to have those 2 with Zadina. I think it's the best scenario for Zadina for his transition to NHL. If we can get first for Nyquist or Howard , it could be for 2020 trade, it might be easier to get done that way.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Things have been quiet on the Glendenning front....hope that means KH is finalizing a deal with Toronto.

Ken Daniels said during yesterday's game that Wings are not trading Glendenning. He said he's not going anywhere. Then said later as an afterthought something along the lines 'unless someone is willing to offer something stupid crazy that KH can't refuse'. Which never really happens.

I expect 1 more player to be dealt by TLD. It could be another dman since they're the only players with value. Nyquist isn't looking to have much interest unless Holland finds someone in complete desperation mode 5 minutes before TLD.

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
Could see Vegas interested in both Nyquist and Howard as Subban cannot be trusted behind Fleury. Another player they might have more interest in than Howard would be Trevor Daley. Plays the up tempo game moving the puck and can still create his own space. If they are interested there’s a couple prospects of note not named Brannstrom or Glass. Leschysyn at center and Hague. A 6’5” OD who’s already playing in the AHL at 20.

I could see Nyquist and Daley for a 1st, Hague and Leschyshyn. In essence a 1st and two recent 2nds. Not sure they’d want to do to many more picks. Nyquist would fit on that team perfectly too. Responsible player with speed up front. Put him on a line with MP and Stastny would make them even tougher to play against.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Could see Vegas interested in both Nyquist and Howard as Subban cannot be trusted behind Fleury. Another player they might have more interest in than Howard would be Trevor Daley. Plays the up tempo game moving the puck and can still create his own space. If they are interested there’s a couple prospects of note not named Brannstrom or Glass. Leschysyn at center and Hague. A 6’5” OD who’s already playing in the AHL at 20.

I could see Nyquist and Daley for a 1st, Hague and Leschyshyn. In essence a 1st and two recent 2nds. Not sure they’d want to do to many more picks. Nyquist would fit on that team perfectly too. Responsible player with speed up front. Put him on a line with MP and Stastny would make them even tougher to play against.

Didn't Ken Holland already take all their draft picks from the Tatar fleecing?

DInTheB

Jul 27, 2006
So I think Gus would waive his NTC to go to Nashville. I’m not sure about Winnipeg. I don’t think Winnipeg would be in on him though. In a perfect world, the Jets gets Stone and we get Fabbro from Nashville.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I fear that Columbus going so heavy after forwards might actually set them up to move Panarin after all to recoup what they have traded away in futures. Essentially diversifying their top offensive player into multiple talented players to build depth scoring.

A Few Good Males

Apr 15, 2018
Detroit, MI
That Zucc return lowers the expected return for Nyqi. The fact that Zucc and Dzingel are both off of the market, however, increases Nyquist’s exclusivity. He has to be the second most coveted rental winger left, outside of Stone, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad