Speculation: 2019 Trade Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOctopusKid

Sep 24, 2010
Terrible luck for Nill and Stars with Zuc going out. Since their 2019 1st, 2nd, and 3rd RD picks are all locked down based upon the conditionals with the Rangers - think Nill would be looking for a winger for a 4th? Could this be a Vanek opportunity? *fingers crossed

TCNorthstars

Jan 5, 2009
Lansing area, MI
Terrible luck for Nill and Stars with Zuc going out. Since their 2019 1st, 2nd, and 3rd RD picks are all locked down based upon the conditionals with the Rangers - think Nill would be looking for a winger for a 4th? Could this be a Vanek opportunity? *fingers crossed

Vanek has a full NTC and isn’t going to waive.

TheOctopusKid

Sep 24, 2010
Vanek has a full NTC and isn’t going to waive.

He probably won't waive but he did say this last week

“There’s a reason I came back to Detroit because I like it here,” he said. “But at the same time, who knows what’s going to happen? Kenny’s always talking. So if something comes up that makes complete sense, then we’ll take a look at it.”

Figure moving to a contending team looking for scoring wing help on their 2nd PP might be enticing to him? One last hurrah.

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
He probably won't waive but he did say this last week

“There’s a reason I came back to Detroit because I like it here,” he said. “But at the same time, who knows what’s going to happen? Kenny’s always talking. So if something comes up that makes complete sense, then we’ll take a look at it.”

Figure moving to a contending team looking for scoring wing help on their 2nd PP might be enticing to him? One last hurrah.

"We'lltake a look at it"

Is very vague and of course he's going to say that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad