Not open for further replies.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
It's so funny how Ghost haters can't see this or see how trading him means Provy on the top unit....which IS bad.

It's just dumb to think of moving Ghost until you have a PP replacement AND no longer ice AMac and Hagg every night. The goal needs to be to upgrade on your worst guys first.

mind boggling.

Yup. This organization can't be given more reason to play the turd bros. They have proven time and time again they love them.

Considering the way they use/don't use the D men (illogical at best, f***ing insane at worst) there is NO WAY Sanheim slides into Ghosts spot. It will be Provy cemented in there.

We have to keep Ghost. Gudas too barring some crazy Kapanen deal.

Reactions: Rebels57

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Under Gordon, Ghost is 22nd in points, 28th in ES points in the NHL for D.

This myth that Ghost has been awful ALL YEAR needs to end. He had a bad 30 games.

compare those stats that curu posted from this year to lasat year. MOre than half his production fell on the pp.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
I wouldn’t want Lemieux. Appleton would be the more interesting of the two.

Chuck Fletcher should be fired if one of those two is the main piece in return for Wayne Simmonds. A lot of doom and gloom. The just get rid of him for whatever talk ITT is mind boggling.

Reactions: Rebels57

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
compare those stats that curu posted from this year to lasat year. MOre than half his production fell on the pp.
Yes...and you blame him 100% for that drop and give him no credit for being so good last year.

"don't shoot Ghost, just pass it to Giroux"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad