Transfer: 2019 Summer Transfers News, Rumors, and Discussion; Part 9

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Yea, EPL teams can sell any time, just the likelihood of it goes down since they can't replace them.

Edit: I mean, technically speaking they can buy players any time too, they just couldn't register them to play so the player would just sit in his hotel room collecting cash.

I mean a traffic cone would be more reliable than Mustafi so no issues there. Plus can you imagine Luiz and Mustafi both going brain dead at the same time at a critical point in a match? :laugh:

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
And people say Mike Ashley doesn´t deliver!

Andy Carroll!

AB13

Apr 29, 2019

Disappointed. We need him.

Not really, we have Pepe, Auba, Nelson and Mkhi ( although he is useless) with Saka and Martinelli coming through and looking promising. Nelson is probably already better and for a reported fee of 40 million we can improve much needed areas of the team.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I thought he had a decent season last year. He quality in short spurts but I guess he wants to go somewhere that will give him more of a fighting chance to start.
Yep, see the Liverpool home game last season.

i feel u and I are the only Arsenal fans that like/rate Iwobi :(

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I am so brainwashed by AB13 by now I expect Arsenal to have at least 2 if not 3 world class talents to fill in for Iwobi.

Iwobi is not a world class player to fill, he is good but not great. Saka, Martinelli and Nelson could be the three you are talking about in the future.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Iwobi is not a world class player to fill, he is good but not great. Saka, Martinelli and Nelson could be the three you are talking about in the future.

I agree with you on Iwobi.

Bendtner is available. My favourite Arsenal left winger.

Reactions: Cassano

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad