GDT: 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Part 2

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Just came here for the ROR comments.

Yes, we should have paid him but at the time it looked like he was going to be overpaid.
It was. Calgary made it worse with the $$$, but ROR signed the offer sheet. Guy wanted paid, didn't give a shit about the team, IMO.

It's real easy to say they should have paid him now. Just last year at this time, he admitted he quit on his team, and everyone was saying it was good they traded him.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
After watching a central division team winning the cup Sakic better be extra motivated to improve the Avs for next year. Go all in on Panarin, give him what he wants, whatever it takes, and I for one wont regret not having ROR on this team.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Gotta admit, I am a little pissed to see O’Reilly win it before MacKinnon.

And Conn Smyth too? Where was his Conn Smyth performance against the Wild?

Echo Roku

Jan 14, 2018
Eddie’s just the last guy who would “framing” anything to fit his narrative. You’ve got the wrong dude.

Anyway, moving on
What are you, his alt?

Like I said later, I doubt its purposeful or malicious. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen when you let your biases cloud your judgement and where you focus your attention. Stuff like hindsight can be especially powerful for stuff like that.

Oh, and good job admitting the "you don't know what it means" was just you having a fit, lol

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
What are you, his alt?

Like I said later, I doubt its purposeful or malicious. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen when you let your biases cloud your judgement and where you focus your attention.

Oh, and good job admitting the "you don't know what it means" was just you having a fit, lol
That’s why I put it quotes you maroon.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Gotta admit, I am a little pissed to see O’Reilly win it before MacKinnon.

And Conn Smyth too? Where was his Conn Smyth performance against the Wild?
He had 6 points in 7 games that series along with his textbook defensive play.

Plus he was 23. That was 5 years ago. Players can get better. That’s like asking where this playoff’s Torey Krug was in 2013.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
He had 6 points in 7 games that series along with his textbook defensive play.

Plus he was 23. That was 5 years ago. Players can get better. That’s like asking where this playoff’s Torey Krug was in 2013.
Where was his Conn Symth performance for us against the Wild?

Echo Roku

Jan 14, 2018
Really? This is what you choose to do after watching game 7 of the cup finals? Try to get into a petty argument for entertainment?
Oh grow up. He's the one who harassed me about it and just made a fool of himself throwing a fit.

Not like it was a very good game to watch anyways. I'm pretty indifferent to both teams.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
After watching a central division team winning the cup Sakic better be extra motivated to improve the Avs for next year. Go all in on Panarin, give him what he wants, whatever it takes, and I for one wont regret not having ROR on this team.

Panarin likes to live next to the Ocean. Some people are just like that.

Reactions: Foxtail and the_fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad