GDT: 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Part 2

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I am not saying that Avs would've beaten the Sharks with a healthy MacKinnon or even with the Blues with MacKinnon's shoulder sprain, but man oh man I think Avs would have matched up quite nicely with the Bruins.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I am not saying that Avs would've beaten the Sharks with a healthy MacKinnon or even with the Blues with MacKinnon's shoulder sprain, but man oh man I think Avs would have matched up quite nicely with the Bruins.
I was thinking the same thing watching that game last night. Healthy, with Grubs playing like he was, we would have given the Bruins a run for their money.

Reactions: S E P H

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
And Jones somehow saves the bacon of the Sharks with two huge saves in the period and allows them to tie it. I hate these teams. Why am I watching this garbage.

Reactions: 2bowhunt

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Even with the calls favoring SJ the well-rested Bruins will curb-stomp Thornton's tired corpse in the finals

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
At this point I won’t be completely shocked if a ref intentionally directs in a goal for the Sharks in one of these games. Gotta win it for Joe.

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Not one to yammer on about the refs... but damn. How could 4 people on the ice miss that hand pass?

avs1dacup

Jan 25, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site
The league should be embarrassed. This will be the second (should be third, but they don't have the balls to man up)time they have to apologize to a team playing the sharks for a terrible call/no call.

The league and refs union need to figure out a for of reprimand for being terrible at their jobs. If it was an option, those four refs should be go e from the playoffs and not allowed to ref next year. You want a job? Do better.

The league is in for some major changes this off season. If not, kiss viewership goodbye.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I wasn't cheering for either team in this series... but that missed call has put me straight into the "anything that causes the Sharks to lose" camp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->