GDT: 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs & Bandwagon Thread

Which bandwagon are you hopping on?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
It'd be absolutely foolish to bet on this team. They have an established track record at this point of not being able to seal the deal.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Coop might not make it to the end of the season. Who knows how this team will do with a different locker room and coach?

St Louis was in last place, made a change and BOOM. Why can't we at least try. I'm sure he's a great guy but we are here to win cups and he can't motivate these guys properly in the postseason. Longest tenured coach...Cup won by the least tenured? Is that accurate? Screw staying the course.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
St Louis was in last place, made a change and BOOM. Why can't we at least try. I'm sure he's a great guy but we are here to win cups and he can't motivate these guys properly in the postseason. Longest tenured coach...Cup won by the least tenured? Is that accurate? Screw staying the course.

Last year was Cup or bust for me. I was willing to ride it out and stay positive til the handshake line. At this point I'm still just trying to stay positive. The Bucs already have me mad enough on a regular basis still employing a GM responsible for a 5 win football team with cap issues.

I do fear that this team is too soft though. We need changes in that locker room soon

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
I don't expect to see the same teams n the SC finals. The Blues might make it but he Bruins are getting elderlyand son't seem to hav any outstanding rookies. Losing gam7 at home was a revelation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad