GDT: 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs & Bandwagon Thread

Which bandwagon are you hopping on?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
So which bandwagon will you guys be jumping on? That's if you even feel like watching hockey after what just happened.

I think I'll go with Columbus. Going all-in on the TDL which many (myself included) had doubts about and then sweeping this juggernaut they shouldn't have had any chances against. Would be quite a story if they could lift the Cup.

From the West I wouldn't complain if either Blues or Preds won it all.

I'll set up a poll after the first round is finished since quite a few teams will be eliminated within a week.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
upload_2019-4-16_22-36-51.jpeg
I’m out

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
I am going to watch all games in playoff as usual. The most interesting team left is Blues, they were crazy hot at the end of the season and now playing with the heavy western favorite.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
I'm on the anti-Bruins wagon. And, if the Bruins get eliminated, then I'm on nobody's wagon, because I won't care who wins or loses at that point. So hopefully the Leafs finish the job ASAP.

I'm gonna be descending into full-blown apathy anyway; might as well get a head start on it. I want to enjoy hockey; f*ck the specific teams.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
No bandwagon, no preference. Will watch some of the games, would love to see a Columbus-Vegas or Columbus-Winnipeg SCF just to watch the commish crap himself over the TV ratings and see what his "parity" has wrought.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
I have got a couple options
San Jose - Want to see Joe Thornton win a cup
St.Louis - Love Pietrangelo, and predicted them to go to the final before the season started.
Dallas - Ben Bishop

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Columbus winning might actually help Cooper keep his job, so not them. Otherwise, would have totally been on board with cheering for them.

I'll go with St. Louis

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I can't find a reason to hate Columbus, so them. Anyone in the West is fine with me, too.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Carolina - just because it would be fun to see the 'jerks' win it all.
St. Louis - they've never won a Cup yet
Dallas - Ben Bishop
Columbus - after 20 years with no playoff series wins, it would be good to see them go all the way. Just wish it hadn't have been through us.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
In the East I'll root for the Isles and probably Columbus. In the West it's the Jets and Stars for me.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Leafs-Bruins looking to be another long series. If we don't want our choke job to be the biggest talking point here this off season then we should cheer for the Leafs to win the Cup.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
I personally hope Columbus gets smoked out asap so it will prove even more than Cooper just can't coach for ****.

Outside of that, I don't care. I don't have the heart for hockey right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad