Not open for further replies.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
My new years resolution is to be nicer to Etta Von Reesebub, but goddam are you oblivious/gullible.

I will start Jan. 1st.
My New Years resolution related to HFBoards is two things

1) Give the Blues a brake, unnecessary personal hate. Gotta learn
2) Give the Canucks fans here a brake, sometimes Im annoying AF and I know it

I will toner down and give a brake to guys like A2S, MBM, DJ, 50 Shades, Pros Cons, Etc

Reactions: dim jim

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012

I will toner down and give a brake to guys like A2S, MBM, DJ, 50 Shades, Pros Cons, Etc
You are really going to make this hard on me...

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC

Respectfully decline. You should be much harsher to me.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
New Years Resolutions will always be awful and you should never have them.

I mean I don’t make them but it seems silly to fault other people for having them. What’s the alternative? Not try to better themselves? And for the 0.1% of people (or less) it actually works for it can be life-changing.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I mean I don’t make them but it seems silly to fault other people for having them. What’s the alternative? Not try to better themselves? And for the 0.1% of people (or less) it actually works for it can be life-changing.

better yourself whenever you feel like it, don't wait for january to do it. and don't feel obligated to do it once it's january.

if it's in the middle of may or june and you want to lose weight start hitting the treadmill then don't want 7/8 months

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
better yourself whenever you feel like it, don't wait for january to do it. and don't feel obligated to do it once it's january.

if it's in the middle of may or june and you want to lose weight start hitting the treadmill then don't want 7/8 months

I mean you’re right but these people aren’t going to do it during May or June or at all if not for the extra bit of motivation from the New Years Resultion stuff. At least that’s my opinion of it. They were people that weren’t going to try and will be overwhelmingly likely to give up cause their motivation or whatever sucks but I don’t think there’s a better alternative for them.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Been insanely sick over the holidays which sucks but is kind of nice timing since I just started a new job recently and would hate to miss a bunch of time right off the bat

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Picked up a used Luongo jersey for $20 today, fits great and looks pretty good aside from a bit of pilling and slight marks on the shoulder crests.

Now me and my lil guy are both ready with jerseys for that game on the 10th. :yo:

That’s awesome, man. Have fun! Mrs. C scored many a second hand jersey for me off the internet to complete my collection. (Of course with new alternates on the way next season, that collection will grow) Some great bargains out there. Anyway - hope you and your kid enjoy the game and that the Canucks bust out a win for you.

On another note - everyone have a safe, fun and happy new year. :)

Reactions: ErrantShepherd

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Goodbye 2018, to hell with you

Hello 2019 (almost) :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad