OT: 2019 OT Non-Ski Resort Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
2019 is going to get off with a bang early for me. After successfully organizing a charity hockey game featuring the Canucks Alumni this past April, I’m now wading into the eyeballs-deep water of organizing other game featuring the Habs Alumni in February. :laugh:

Last game managed to raise over $20,000 for local non-profits - hopefully this one manages to strike a similar chord, too. No idea who’s coming for the Habs yet, but I’ll be the man on the ground / hospitality manager for them again (which is a freaking blast, as a hockey fan)

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
A bit late to the party, but what a game last night between the Chiefs and Seahawks :popcorn:

Have to think Wilson is a MVP nominee with the way he's been playing this year

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
So f***ing glad the power didn't go out at my house, I lost 40 lbs of meat to a freezer dying last year and couldn't handle that again after just getting our elk butchered and having food fish for the first time in 5 years

Reactions: Zombotron

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
So happy that 2018 is coming to a close, even if the significance is only symbolic. I think I can do maybe one more year then I'm done.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
So happy that 2018 is coming to a close, even if the significance is only symbolic. I think I can do maybe one more year then I'm done.
Got ja back MBM, I feel the same, is not a good one for me

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
2019 is going to get off with a bang early for me. After successfully organizing a charity hockey game featuring the Canucks Alumni this past April, I’m now wading into the eyeballs-deep water of organizing other game featuring the Habs Alumni in February. :laugh:

Last game managed to raise over $20,000 for local non-profits - hopefully this one manages to strike a similar chord, too. No idea who’s coming for the Habs yet, but I’ll be the man on the ground / hospitality manager for them again (which is a freaking blast, as a hockey fan)

I used to play for the Habs. Can I come?

member 290103

A bit late to the party, but what a game last night between the Chiefs and Seahawks :popcorn:

Have to think Wilson is a MVP nominee with the way he's been playing this year

Seahawks have had a tremendous season regardless of what happens in the playoffs. Such a great organization.

Reactions: DFAC

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
*frantically hits hockeydb*

Okay...it was more like I played in a charity hockey tournament and the team I was on had the Habs jersey. Close enough?

I do work with a guy who played in the QMJHL with Luc Robataille, and played against Mario Lemieux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad