OT: 2019 OT Non-Ski Resort Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VC

Feb 28, 2002
Vancouver Island
Visit site
That emergency alert system test is loud and jarring...

Tis the point no?

This site burns through phone battery like nothing else I’ve ever seen before. I wonder how much **** is going on in the background. I go to a lot of sites regularly and nothing kills battery like this one.

Seems like it has gotten worse for that in the last couple of weeks.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
just learned the hard way that lawnmowers have a really hot part at the front of them

i now have one functioning hand

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
I'm a Liverpool fan so I'm stoked! That Barcelona game was one of the best I've ever watched.

Seriously still upset. My dad's a life long Ajax fan, he was furious.
Can't really watch Eredivisie really in NA, but when I was younger and in Netherlands I was a Feyenoord fan. It was cool watching Ajax make it this far. With the way they played though they didn't deserve to be in the finals. Basically got outplayed for 60% over the two games.

Now that Ajax have eliminated their internal 3 million dollar transfer cap I think we'll see a lot more Ajax deeper in the champions league.

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
Seriously still upset. My dad's a life long Ajax fan, he was furious.
Can't really watch Eredivisie really in NA, but when I was younger and in Netherlands I was a Feyenoord fan. It was cool watching Ajax make it this far. With the way they played though they didn't deserve to be in the finals. Basically got outplayed for 60% over the two games.

Now that Ajax have eliminated their internal 3 million dollar transfer cap I think we'll see a lot more Ajax deeper in the champions league.
I would’ve liked Ajax to make it instead of Spurs. Tough game for them.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Update on my health:

My mind is clear if all bad **** and I’m back to my old self. I found a new place to live which will help me save money in the long run. On those mental mind issues, still work in progress.

Getting there but I’ll be fine.

Happy to hear you are doing better.

We are all a work in progress.

Reactions: Jack Burton

Scorvat

Mar 17, 2015
Does anyone think the GOT leaks are fake. Like if they are all right, which they have been so far, this has a chance to be one of the worse tv show endings in history. Larger dip in quality I have ever seen in a show The first four season blow any of the new seasons out of the water, they are awful in comparison

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
Does anyone think the GOT leaks are fake. Like if they are all right, which they have been so far, this has a chance to be one of the worse tv show endings in history. Larger dip in quality I have ever seen in a show The first four season blow any of the new seasons out of the water, they are awful in comparison
They've been really lazy with the writing. They're basically just riding on the coattails of the GOT name and the earlier seasons.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
At this point Im expecting the final scene to be a zoom out of a board game in the real world being played by siblings and all kinds of drug paraphernalia around them

Reactions: xtra

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I'll just leave this here

Last edited:
Reactions: Hansen and Scorvat

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC

It's a steeper fall, but it's still nowhere near as bad as Dexter, which by the end was the worst show on television.

Scorvat

Mar 17, 2015
It's a steeper fall, but it's still nowhere near as bad as Dexter, which by the end was the worst show on television.

Have you read the leaks? If they are true this ending could easily surpass the backlash endings like Lost, Mass Effect 3 and the Last Jedi got.

Im 50/50 0n whether they are true. On one hand they have been 95% right so far and nothing D&D do surprises me anymore. On the other hand their had to have been some HBO Exec or one of the writers who realized the cluster**** that was going to happen and just released this ending as a joke to throw people off

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
Have you read the leaks? If they are true this ending could easily surpass the backlash endings like Lost, Mass Effect 3 and the Last Jedi got.

Im 50/50 0n whether they are true. On one hand they have been 95% right so far and nothing D&D do surprises me anymore. On the other hand their had to have been some HBO Exec or one of the writers who realized the cluster**** that was going to happen and just released this ending as a joke to throw people off

Yeah I've read them. They aren't as bad as what I had in my head, which was

the show ending with a Jon and Dany wedding.

So eh. As someone who has basically only gotten enjoyment from laughing at the show since last season, I think it's alright.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...

Aren’t these two clowns (D&D) going to head the next Star Wars Old Republic trilogy?

And here I thought the Ewoks in Star Wars : Return of the Jedi was as bad as the franchise would get only to be surpassed by Rian Johnson’s The last Jedi. Now these two. Jeebus. Time to short Disney stock? (Note that I know jack about the stock market)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad