OT: 2019 OT Non-Ski Resort Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 290103

Ugh had enough of belicheat and Brady bunch ,love their skill but it's effin boring now rinse repeat .

I agree. However, I think we all need to take a step back and recognize that what we are seeing is history in the making - this might be the finest run of any organization in all of professional sport - I mean, is it really even up for debate? All this success with a hard cap.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
New England winning all the time has gone from being really annoying to just fascinating.

This is where I'm at too.

After years of cheering against them I found myself hoping they won last night, because I've crossed over some threshold where them continuing to win is more interesting than it is irritating (IMO.)

Mr Plow

Apr 15, 2016
My girlfriend and I have two and a half weeks off at the end of March/beginning of April. Any vacation recommendations?

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
My girlfriend and I have two and a half weeks off at the end of March/beginning of April. Any vacation recommendations?

I can help you out with that. It is a decent time to go as you can get away from the spring break prices. Are you looking to travel or vacation? What would you be wanting to do (sit on beach, site see, hike...).

I work in the travel industry so if you want some info just PM and we can talk.

Mr Plow

Apr 15, 2016
I can help you out with that. It is a decent time to go as you can get away from the spring break prices. Are you looking to travel or vacation? What would you be wanting to do (sit on beach, site see, hike...).

Thanks for the offer. We're looking to do a little bit of both. Last spring we went to SEA and split the time between Thai beaches and historic/natural landmarks. We're looking for a similar experience but in a different location.

Honestly just looking for ideas right now. Whye haven't done a lot of traveling outside of that trip and are unsure of what's out there with good weather at that time of year.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

I’m going to keep you in mind haha

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
Anyone but New England.

More importantly, what are your go-to Super Bowl snacks?

If your hosting a party you want stuff that is ready before hand and requires no effort.

Meatball sliders just leave the meatballs in a crockpot

Chilli same as above

Spinach Dip

Veggies and dip

Maybe some spring rolls you can just through in and wait for them to be done.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Thanks for the offer. We're looking to do a little bit of both. Last spring we went to SEA and split the time between Thai beaches and historic/natural landmarks. We're looking for a similar experience but in a different location.

Honestly just looking for ideas right now. Whye haven't done a lot of traveling outside of that trip and are unsure of what's out there with good weather at that time of year.

Good weather and beaches? Do you want something different what is your budget? South Pacific could be nice just finishing their rainy season think Bali. Or there is a great area in Vietnam. Could tour Vietnam then relax on beach for a few days.

Caribbean is the easy answer too.

I’m going to keep you in mind haha

Please do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad