GDT: 2019 NHL TRADE DEADLINE - 3 PM EASTERN TV 8 AM NHLN, TSN, SN 2:30 PM NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I joined the "user group" and figured out that I then needed to undo its automatic change to sorting threads Z through A, but now when clicking to view the "live" version of the thread, I am shown the same joining page and the option to leave. there is an ad and nothing more to do. it is in no way intuitive and is in at least one real way broken.

clear your cache

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I'm all for Simmonds brought in cheap as a 3rd line RW, but I don't see either happening. Boston would be acquiring him to probably be Krjeci's "big/physical" RW that he doesn't actually need to play with to be effective (just give him NHL talent) and I'd bet they pay a price that is too much.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
With the trade deadline a day away, and the Bruins rumored to be in on some players, I really like checking the stats out for these players to get a read on what they could potentially bring and how they compare to Boston and their own team. I was using Corsica.Hockey for a long time, but just found out that the table program is down and doesn't seem like it's going to return, so I'm currently seeking a new advanced stat site. Anyone have any suggestions of an up-to-date site?

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
@Fenway I asked before, but will there be another real-time forum set up for tomorrow, as you did last year, in which we can chat about all the moves that will happpen?

Reactions: 774EVER

Bumper

Apr 16, 2018
(Only) Halfway To Everywhere
Cehlarik and Kuhlman have been amazingly successful and DeBrusk has been steady Pastrnak-style fire out there -- the exciting scoring kind that literally washes with the goals against -- so unless they are trading the flashy offense-only winger off of either of the first two lines, room is made for Pastrnak to come back and/or a guy like Stone to step in by giving Coyle either Heinen or Pastrnak and keeping the currently-on-fire Kuhlman with Krejci, right? or would you put Stone with Krejci (and DeBrusk)? assuming Cehlarik sticks, the easiest move might be to keep both recent callups until Pastrnak is ready, allowing them to focus on trading nonroster assets for somebody two steps up from Backes and Nordstrom for Coyle's right. if you think both kids stick and Pastrnak comes back to play Coyle's right, then use assets to trade for somebody three steps better than Acciari and NOR/ACC/BAC can be a practice line with MOO/KAM. I see the appeal for swinging for the fences, but a target of Stone really makes me see more redundancy in keeping both Pastrnak and DeBrusk than in keeping both Krug and Grzelcyk. these are exciting times for this team. if Kuhlman and Cehlarik stay hot and they trade assets for another good forward, they are a wall of four first lines. stay healthy, get Pastrnak back....one more good trade.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Is there any reason Kreider is not more of a big target for Boston? I ask out of ignorance. I don't know his contract or anything like that. I do know I wanted him in Boston awhile back and still think he'd help Krejci and Debrusk out, being another shooter. I realize he's not Stone but I'm worried Don's not gonna go after that man - being too much of a huge gamble for him

The rumor is Sweeney asked on the price for Kreider and Gorton told him McAvoy.....

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
The rumor is Sweeney asked on the price for Kreider and Gorton told him McAvoy.....
My source (Jimmy "On the Money" Murphy) tells me Sweeney immediately spit his ginger grass smoothie into his cell phone and now has no means of communication other than email

To he** with Gorton for a McAvoy / Kreider deal

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
My source (Jimmy "On the Money" Murphy) tells me Sweeney immediately spit his ginger grass smoothie into his cell phone and now has no means of communication other than email

To he** with Gorton for a McAvoy / Kreider deal

Yes. That would be a fireable offense as much as I'd like Kreider.

Reactions: Krupp

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011

Soooo he can get claimed..??

How funny would that be if he did

Sits around all season with the team. Gets a cup of coffee in the A then gets claimed rather than finally joining the big squad :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad