Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
What kind of crazy logic could this be?
I dunno, but I'm starting to think that being off today and tomorrow is going to end up not being a good thing for my blood pressure or anxiety. I go from hopeful, to disappointed for no legit reason, to hopeful again, again for no legit reason to down right depressed to 'omg no, please no'. It's only 9:45am. Kill me now.

Reactions: Trizz617

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Stempniak being a RW and Boston maybe adding a top 6 RW makes me wonder if it would be Heinen in a deal

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Calgary should be getting a goalie instead of Stone. The two they have arent going to get it done.

Reactions: lopey

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
He could have signed a minor league deal if it was to stay with Providence. Him signing a deal with Boston means he can play in the NHL. He is insurance. A black ace is my guess

Reactions: Alicat

whitetape

Jun 3, 2006
I doubt the Stempniak signing has anything to do with any possible trade. A depth move that has been in the works for awhile. Like Gionta signing last year. With luck he won't have to play much with the B's.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
He may be legit, like BCbruin has been here in the past, but as others have said, until I hear it from a legit source, I remain skeptical.

There was also that Reddit last summer from a guy "in the know" about the Stars that called Dobby signing there a day or two before it broke. Not saying this is legit, but yeah, it does happen.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
There was also that Reddit last summer from a guy "in the know" about the Stars that called Dobby signing there a day or two before it broke. Not saying this is legit, but yeah, it does happen.

It happens for sure.

But...remember when Iginla to Boston was a done deal? This guy could be legit, Calgary could be asking permission to talk to Stone, and another team could come in and top the Flames’ offer in the meantime.

It ain’t over until the ink is dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad