GDT: 2019 NHL TRADE DEADLINE - 3 PM EASTERN TV 8 AM NHLN, TSN, SN 2:30 PM NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I don’t mind Lee but again it can’t be it. Just can’t, or maybe they are signing because a roster player is gone in a trade

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I was only partly joking with the above. Dzingel to CBJ, Zucc to Stars, Duchene gone, no need or apparently continuing interest in Hayes. Lee becomes the 14th forward behind Nordstrom/Acciari/Backes, we roll with what we have.

Missed the last- so Stone to CGY? Welp, that leaves Simmonds? I guess Stemp is not a bad alternative to that scenario playing out.

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
I was only partly joking with the above. Dzingel to CBJ, Zucc to Stars, Duchene gone, no need or apparently continuing interest in Hayes. Lee becomes the 14th forward behind Nordstrom/Acciari/Backes, we roll with what we have.

Missed the last- so Stone to CGY? Welp, that leaves Simmonds? I guess Stemp is not a bad alternative to that scenario playing out.
There's still a few others. Hoffman, potentially Zucker, Hayes.

Stemp is still serviceable and will have fresh legs. Prefer him over last years Gionta

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Calgary's board and main board trade threads, there's a known legit source stating that Calgary and Ott are close to a deal, Calgary asking to talk to stone about extension. I'm technologically challenged, I don't know how to save stuff from other boards and link it here, I'm sorry.

That’s ok. I just saw it on the main board. It was posted by someone on Reddit. Until I see a legit source post something like that, it’s meaningless to me

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
There's still a few others. Hoffman, potentially Zucker, Hayes.

Stemp is still serviceable and will have fresh legs. Prefer him over last years Gionta

If it is mandatory that Bruins make one of these signings every year now, then yes, I agree.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
The western conference powerhouses haven't even made moves yet which is why I think Stone ends up out west, too many of those teams still with assets to burn.

My gut says we end up with Hoffman who isn't a bad scoring at all himself and likely costs half of Stone.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Calgary's board and main board trade threads, there's a known legit source stating that Calgary and Ott are close to a deal, Calgary asking to talk to stone about extension. I'm technologically challenged, I don't know how to save stuff from other boards and link it here, I'm sorry.
Hit multi - quote and then reply on a post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->