GDT: 2019 NHL/Bruins Free Agent Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
He's a nice kid I hope that he isn't getting bad advice. 2/5 or 3/10 should get it done with him. If he's looking for max term, at this point I would give 8/32 and hope he delivers an O game

I have zero problem with all of these deals. The fact that he’s still not signed means that the Bruins or Carlo have...

Reactions: don

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
He's a nice kid I hope that he isn't getting bad advice. 2/5 or 3/10 should get it done with him. If he's looking for max term, at this point I would give 8/32 and hope he delivers an O game
Agree. Really feel like this deal should have been done during last season. He had a good playoff run now wants to be paid for it.

Reactions: LouJersey

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
IDK, I have to think that these deals are dependent of the other . I think once one is done the other falls right into place.
Just speculating; if McAvoy gets a Werenski deal, will there be enough left over to satisfy Carlo? Or, will they have to wait to place Miller and/or Moore on the IL?

They’re $7,300,000 under the cap now. That would leave only $2,300,000 for Brandon without further roster moves.

Last edited:

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Don’t understand the bolded. If it’s from MacKenzie, probably a slip, since he knows better. He does his job well.

Edited the original post, sorry for the mix-up(I don't allow cookies with social media so I have a hard time seeing tweets and facebook posts here).
The NBCSports Boston article is what I am referring to, not Bob.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Just speculating; if McAvoy gets a Werenski deal, will there be enough left over to satisfy Carlo? Or, will they have to wait to place Miller and/or Moore on the IL?

They’re $7,300,000 under the cap now. That would leave only $2,300,000 for Branden without further roster moves.

I think there's enough. They have more than 7.3M. What you see on Cap Friendly is a roster with to many players on it. They will have to take a few players off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad