NFL: 2019 NFL season news & notes discussion thread (Bruce Allen removed from football ops in WSH)

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

I don't know how this is possible. Aaron Donald weighs 280 pounds. Todd Gurley weighs 230 pounds. They are both 6'1''. They look like they have almost the exact same build. Where are those 50 pounds on Donald? How can a fat person block Aaron Donald? f***ing how?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Seahawks drafting has been dreadful past few years at least DK looks good.
Defensive picks still on rookie deals have been fine. Reed, Jefferson, Jones, Green, Collier in the DL with Griffin and Flowers at CB. Jury still out on the safeties Hill and Thompson. Compared to Lockett, Metcalf, Pocic, Ifedi, Penney, Vannett, Darborah, Procise, Obiombo. Couple of quality offensive players but clearly they do better on D.

Too bad McDowell had his atv accident. I was hoping they would go OL and take Ramcyzk that year but they traded down three times and added extra picks but none really did anything for them.
With no 2&3 they traded down with GB who took Jaire Alexander a position Seattle could have used and they ended up with Penney and Green. Sometimes quality is better than quantity.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven

I guess because he almost beat Bama a couple times?

There's a good chance Riley will have coached three different QBs to consecutive Heisman Trophy wins. Two of those were picked #1 overall in the NFL and look like they have bright futures in the NFL. The guy knows how to coach offense and has had a lot of success at it.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Of course she still is beautiful but I mean honestly is she still popular?

Its a name that I haven't really heard in years and her old stuff that was good was from what a decade+ ago
Most of the halftime performers I can think of were last putting out popular music more than a decade before their performance. Bruce Springsteen, Prince, Tom Petty, Rolling Stones, The Who, Paul McCartney, etc.

member 157595

Damned if you do, damned if you don't type situation for the Rams.

Yup. For every team not willing to commit guaranteed money to a starting QB there's another team willing to commit even more. Certainly understandable why they made the deal.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Of course she still is beautiful but I mean honestly is she still popular?

Its a name that I haven't really heard in years and her old stuff that was good was from what a decade+ ago

She is very popular in the Latin scene, she has pretty much stopped doing mainstream U.S. music. Just looking at her Vevo vidoes, one from 2 years ago has 2.4 billion + views and another from last year has over 100 million. Her last album in 2017 went RIAA Diamond (10x Platinum)

I think she would be pretty relevant big name "international" artist. a good choice for a Florida Super Bowl? guess we will see.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Denver apparently considering trading Sanders and Chris Harris.

Bit surprising. I get they're 0-4 but that team isn't that bad from what i've seen. Lost close games to Oakland, Chicago and the Jags. Could easily be 3-1 rather than 0-4 since those were all one score losses.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Bit surprising. I get they're 0-4 but that team isn't that bad from what i've seen. Lost close games to Oakland, Chicago and the Jags. Could easily be 3-1 rather than 0-4 since those were all one score losses.

The problem is that 2 of the teams you listed also aren’t good, so losing to them isn’t a great sign of things to come

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia

They are in shambles. The coach is clueless and basically neutered one of the best pass rushers in the game singlehandedly by playing him in coverage too much, the GM is just as clueless if not more etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad