NFL: 2019 NFL off-season news & notes discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Just read that, Ramsey's a great talent. If the Jags can get good QB play from Foles I think they make it back to the playoffs in 2019.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Fournette's another ? mark for the Jaguars. I think him being back to 100% is a key factor for them to be a playoff team/contender again next year.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
I'm a Bill fans. Not saying the Bills, or Jets or Dolphins are going to overthrow the Patriots in their division, but for the first time in maybe ever....all four teams might have 4 quality QBs....yes three of them are just 2nd year players, But the division could be competitive soon,

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Sure, but to dwell on that like that as the coach.

Tarik Cohen: Matt Nagy shows us end of playoff loss often

There was a plenty they could've done on both sides of the ball to be in a position they're not relying on that field goal to win... which was blocked anyway.

"Maybe check the whole game to see all areas for improvement... nah, lets rewind the end where we lost one more time."
Definitely comes off as scapegoating. Bears have had trouble since Gould left, and Nagy is mad because the 49ers won't let them have him back.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The last I saw was that he was starting to get it together, I believe. Very sad.

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
I used to live in the same city where Lorenzen played high school football and saw him play a few times. Dude was an absolute freak, in a good way, on the field.

Really sad news to hear.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
His playing career's over, but at this point I reckon he's just happy to still be alive.

Maybe he can transition into a sideline role with the Dolphins, or some other job within the organization.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Terrible news all around in the NFL the past few days with these 2 stories. Thoughts are with those involved at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad