NFL: 2019 NFL off-season news & notes discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
A few of those Giants one score losses were a mirage.

They often brought it to one score within the last like 15 seconds of regulation and had a 0% chance of winning e.g. Dallas week 2, Falcons and Redskins Week 7

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Matthew Staffords wife has a brain tumor that needs to be removed. Thankfully it is benign but still risky because of where it's located.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I could see the Colts winning the AFC South next year, depends on how the Jags do with Foles and how the Texans players do as well.

Elvis P

Stop! In the name of love/You can't hurry love
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
" What Happened in Green Bay - A checked-out coach. A tuned-out QB. A soap opera where there should have been a dynasty. And those who saw the Aaron Rodgers-Mike McCarthy wreckage up close say we didn't know the half of it."

Reactions: Avs_19

Bakayoko Ono

Aug 12, 2007
Helsinki
Those look like minor-league uniforms. The shade of green and the traditional design of their old unis were pretty perfect IMO.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Jets unis look good. Smart move to rip of the Roughriders.

That said the Jets had a great, traditional look and there was really no need to change it.

That is a distinctive, unique, and quickly recognizable uniform. Particularly the shoulder striping.

Now that I look at them more, I don't like the change. The new unis look good because they ripped off Sasky, but there was no need to do it. Change for the sake of change. :thumbd:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
" What Happened in Green Bay - A checked-out coach. A tuned-out QB. A soap opera where there should have been a dynasty. And those who saw the Aaron Rodgers-Mike McCarthy wreckage up close say we didn't know the half of it."

It's really unfortunate how dysfunctional the Packers were with their fool of a HC and arrogant QB.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Jets unis look good. Smart move to rip of the Roughriders.

That said the Jets had a great, traditional look and there was really no need to change it.

That is a distinctive, unique, and quickly recognizable uniform. Particularly the shoulder striping.

Now that I look at them more, I don't like the change. The new unis look good because they ripped off Sasky, but there was no need to do it. Change for the sake of change. :thumbd:
Major change to the shade of green. But hey, the eagles went darker when they switched from their Reggie white ones to what they have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad