NFL: 2019 NFL off-season news & notes discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Interesting that Kliff would give up on Rosen so fast so he can get Murray. It's a very risky gamble but it might pay off.

Elvis P

Stop! In the name of love/You can't hurry love
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
At the 2010 combine Jeff Ireland of the Dolphins asked Dez Bryant if Dez's mother was a prostitute.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Going to be interesting to see what happens with Arizona. I'm keeping Rosen if I'm them though. I think Murray's going to bust.

Elvis P

Stop! In the name of love/You can't hurry love
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Sam Bradford has $130 million in career earnings.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Some rumors going around that AB is going to Cleveland. Interesting if true. They would have a pretty good set of skill position players, with Hill, AB, Landry, and Njoku. ESPN says a AB deal will be done by Friday, so I guess we will know soon.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Tannehill has minimal value. Skins should just wait for Miami to cut him and not give up anything.

Some rumors going around that AB is going to Cleveland. Interesting if true. They would have a pretty good set of skill position players, with Hill, AB, Landry, and Njoku. ESPN says a AB deal will be done by Friday, so I guess we will know soon.

Dont forget Chubb, Duke and eventually Hunt in the backfield.

Could be wrong but I think the Browns still have some extra picks from the times where they've moved down.

Sam Bradford has $130 million in career earnings.

This why the owners wanted lower rookie deals in the last CBA. His first contract was worth something like 78 million. That is insane for a rookie.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018

Don't believe these social medial attention whores. I saw all the tweets from players including ODB. Steelers would never trade him within the AFC North or Patriots.

Reactions: m9

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
If the Giants decide to trade OBJ for whatever reason, would a trade where they swapped 1st round positions this year plus next year's 1st from the 49ers be a fair deal?

Last edited:

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
If the Giants decide to trade OBJ for whatever reason, would a trade where they swapped 1st round positions this year plus next year's 1st be a fair deal?

Why would the Giants swap? They will likely want a ton for him, maybe multiple 1sts and they are already 6th overall, no way they would trade down

Reactions: Voight

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea

The Steelers won't trade him to Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad