NFL: 2019 NFL Draft Prospects (Kyler Murray declares for draft)

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I think they care more about the splits than the actual time.

No idea, but it definitely should be a huge red flag.
I would think most teams take the numbers to reinforce what they have seen on tape. If someone is either faster or slower than what your expect (mainly, the non linemen), then you have another look at the tape.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
No idea, but it definitely should be a huge red flag.
His neck injury and lack of production in college are red flags too. Can't believe some media are talking about him going top 10 or even top 5. The Calvin Johnson comparisons are ridiculous. Johnson's worst college season was still a lot better than Metcalfs best and he tested better in the agility drills.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
His neck injury and lack of production in college are red flags too. Can't believe some media are talking about him going top 10 or even top 5. The Calvin Johnson comparisons are ridiculous. Johnson's worst college season was still a lot better than Metcalfs best and he tested better in the agility drills.

Yeah, I saw something from a major site that Metcalf is going to be the first receiver off the board. Like... wtf.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

HammerTime44

Flyers-Phillies-Packers-LH44
Feb 11, 2014
Philadelphia
Al Davis after he saw that Metcalf 40 time.
tenor.gif

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Kyler Murray’s Combine interviews draw some negative reviews

Former NFL General Manager Charley Casserly said on NFL Network Tuesday that he’s heard from teams that Arizona is shopping Rosen and added that’s a good thing for Murray because of the feedback he’s heard about Murray’s Combine interviews.

“He better hope Kingsbury takes him No. 1 because this was not good. These were worst comments I ever got on a high-rated quarterback and I’ve been doing this a long time. … Leadership — not good. Study habits — not good. The board work — below not good. Not good at all in any of those areas, raising major concerns about what this guy is going to do.”

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
Josh Jacobs number 1. I think he is a stud and would be worth a top ten pick.

Look at not only the runs and his ability to catch the ball, but his blocking is out of this world. He is constantly pancaking dudes. Just watching his tape he looks like a 4.55 type guy so he's not a burner, but he's elusive and has ++vision.

Daniel Jeremiah saying clocked at 4.63-4.66 at his proday today. Getting near the 4.7 is a little questionable. But like I said, he’s not a burner RB at all anyways.

Edit: 4.6 on his second. About right. Le’Veon ran a 4.6+ as well if I’m not mistaken.

Last edited:

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Daniel Jeremiah saying clocked at 4.63-4.66 at his proday today. Getting near the 4.7 is a little questionable. But like I said, he’s not a burner RB at all anyways.

Edit: 4.6 on his second. About right. Le’Veon ran a 4.6+ as well if I’m not mistaken.

Bell weighed 10+lbs more when he ran it.

I don't like that time for Jacobs.

Could Miles Sanders end up the RB1?

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Sanders had a good combine/Pro Day., 4.49 40 and good numbers in other testing.
He came to psu a speedy smaller back, but he was a pile pusher by the end of his junior year. 4.49 seems pretty quick for a guy that is as big as he is now.

Reactions: m9

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Is it just me or is the NFL draft later this year.. not only in the calendar but also the time it starts on Thursday?

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

best collegiate special teams player/blocking WR I have ever seen

He is a respectful man who treats the hotel maid as if she were a family member. He’s warm, genuine and caring; all the things Meyer constantly said about McLaurin during his five years at Ohio State was far more than lip service. McLaurin took pride in being a team-first guy, which is the reason why there’s a post pinned at the top of his Twitter page showing him making two pancake blocks on a single play with the caption, “To be honest, doing this makes me happier than scoring.”

not saying I called it.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad