NFL: 2019 NFL Draft Prospects (Kyler Murray declares for draft)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Is it just me or is the NFL draft later this year.. not only in the calendar but also the time it starts on Thursday?
I think it was starting at 7:30 in the past. On the calendar, it's right about where it usually is. There was one year where it was moved back to May because the NFL couldn't book a venue in New York until then, and then it dawned on them that they do could what they do now with it.

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
I think this is the least I've cared about the draft in a long time... and my team has a high pick. :laugh:
I agree! I don’t know why but usually I am super stoked for the draft to get here, but this year I’m just like meh.. and like you said the Bucs pick 5 and I still am extremely indifferent.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I agree! I don’t know why but usually I am super stoked for the draft to get here, but this year I’m just like meh.. and like you said the Bucs pick 5 and I still am extremely indifferent.
Why, it's a pretty stacked draft. Is it because the Bucs are hopeless no matter who they draft.:razz:

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I agree - I think Jacobs is clearly the top guy and I feel pretty confident that Montgomery & Harris are both very solid. I think we'll need to see combine/pro days before we figure out the rest as there are so many size/speed questions in this draft.

If I had to pick another guy to move into my top four right now I think I would go Miles Sanders. Rodney Anderson is intriguing if he could stay healthy, and someone like Darrell Henderson could end up being a mid-round pick.

Lots of time before April, but I don't really like this draft in terms of feature backs.

So looking back at this post from a couple of months ago I think Miles Sanders and Darrell Henderson will finish off as my top five backs along with Jacobs, Montgomery, and Harris. In order I'd go Jacobs, Henderson, Sanders, Montgomery, Harris. The middle 3 are all around the same though.

At WR, N'Keal Harry & AJ Brown are my two favorite guys. Metcalf, Butler, and Marquis Brown probably round out the top five.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
So looking back at this post from a couple of months ago I think Miles Sanders and Darrell Henderson will finish off as my top five backs along with Jacobs, Montgomery, and Harris. In order I'd go Jacobs, Henderson, Sanders, Montgomery, Harris. The middle 3 are all around the same though.

At WR, N'Keal Harry & AJ Brown are my two favorite guys. Metcalf, Butler, and Marquis Brown probably round out the top five.
My top 5 RB are the same. I'd have it Sanders, Montgomery, Henderson in the middle. I love the depth at RB in this class tho. Guys I like who could be available on day 3 include Ryquell Armstead, Rodney Anderson, Mike Weber, Traevon Williams, Dexter Williams, Tony Pollard, Travis Homer and Karen Higdon.

I've got Butler as my number one receiver followed by Marquis Brown, AJ Brown, Harry and Metcalf. Andy Isabella is another one I really like. Some good depth here too. Possible day 3 guys I like are Miles Boykin, Darius Slayton, Jalen Hurd, David Sills, Gary Jennings, Hunter Renfrow and Keelan Doss. A sleeper is Felton Davis from Michigan State. Might go undrafted due to missing most of last season but has some real talent.

Reactions: m9

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Please do it, Gettleman. Jones going high means another good prospect drops.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Hard to know what to believe this time of year but there's a lot of Ed Oliver to the Jets buzz.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Hard to know what to believe this time of year but there's a lot of Ed Oliver to the Jets buzz.

I think if they can't trade down they take Williams, but if they do trade down they take Oliver.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I think if they can't trade down they take Williams, but if they do trade down they take Oliver.

Them trying to trade down is another thing a lot of people are talking about but there doesn't appear to be a rush to get to #3. Maybe if Murray was still there but that seems very unlikely.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad